LAMBOPOWER CRIBS MEGATHREAD!

Allan-Herbie

And here I thought it was impossible to not identify it as Chicago.

I've never been to Chicago, but will this summer. Thanks for answering the question.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he doesnt mind me answering but, yes they are :icon_thumleft:

Was that a response to my question? :)

I remember him mentioning that he had his name on the new SL few years back that's why I was surprised that he's looking for a Spyder.

GL with your search Slowpoke, buying a Spyder now and trading later when the SL prices will drop might make more financial sense.

Fortis, spectacular home you have there. Just wondering, are all the bedrooms on the top level?

Thank you ZuLoGi Rix is right they all on the top level, there is a downstairs room which can arguably be called a bedroom but along with my basement it was taken over by my girls and there are more toys in there than I care to mention.

Funny I couldn't get Rix out of that room when he was here.

J/K Rix :icon_mrgreen:

Was that a response to my question? :)

No, sorry David, I'm not sure where Mr Trax' home is

Thank you ZuLoGi Rix is right they all on the top level, there is a downstairs room which can arguably be called a bedroom but along with my basement it was taken over by my girls and there are more toys in there than I care to mention.

Funny I couldn't get Rix out of that room when he was here.

J/K Rix :icon_mrgreen:

Well duh! Best room in the house!!! :icon_mrgreen:

I remember him mentioning that he had his name on the new SL few years back that's why I was surprised that he's looking for a Spyder.

GL with your search Slowpoke, buying a Spyder now and trading later when the SL prices will drop might make more financial sense.

Correct, both you and VCR! I had my name down for one and I still do and trust me, I want it, badly!

But, I need my money for other stuff this summer, the new watch, the new scooter and the new daily have costed me a small fortune and to be honest, I really feel like having a Spyder ths summer, I guess I'm a poser :icon_thumleft:

Correct, both you and VCR! I had my name down for one and I still do and trust me, I want it, badly!

But, I need my money for other stuff this summer, the new watch, the new scooter and the new daily have costed me a small fortune and to be honest, I really feel like having a Spyder ths summer, I guess I'm a poser :icon_thumleft:

what did you get as a DD?

Finally got my Control 4 system installed. Not sure how I lived without it. :)

Fortis your house is just classy. When I redo my house, I would try and mimic a bunch from it, hope you dont mind. You know mimicing is a form of flattery :D

I had the glass garage idea too for when I wanted to do my house.

Fortis your house is just classy. When I redo my house, I would try and mimic a bunch from it, hope you dont mind. You know mimicing is a form of flattery :D

I had the glass garage idea too for when I wanted to do my house.

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let me know if you want more details when you start the reno I am more than happy to provide them.

RS5, of course.

Have they started to deliver those? What color did you go for?

Finally got my Control 4 system installed. Not sure how I lived without it. :)

That system is insane I had a similar system installed in my previous house but this time I didn't go for it, unless you know how to sort out the bugs yourself I wouldn't recommend it, every time I had a problem they came to sort it out but there were to many problems with it so I didn't want the headache of it this time, we were having a BBQ outside and the sprinklers started going and I had no idea how to turn them off, we had to pick everything up and run inside :lol2: lights would go on and off all the time etc, I am useless with computers and technology so in the end we had a love hate relationship with the system.

The system did not have a portable remote and every time I wanted to play with it I had to go in the kitchen, it was one of the best things I had in my house but in the same time one of the biggest pains :icon_mrgreen:

You pad Club411 is the ultimate my friend :icon_super:

:)

you definitely getting closer so spill the beans :icon_mrgreen:

Have they started to deliver those? What color did you go for?

No, I got production week 21, if the car doesn't get delayed more than that.

Pearlwhite.

You pad Club411 is the ultimate my friend :icon_super:

After seeing your place... I would respectfully disagree. :)

After seeing your place... I would respectfully disagree. :)

I assume yours is a bachelor pad mine is a family house that is the difference, I will just stop here my wife has a bad habit of checking LP :icon_mrgreen:

you definitely getting closer so spill the beans :icon_mrgreen:

:eusa_shhh:

:icon_mrgreen:

just a property i own ...just had the project finished to refurbish , the idea was to make a hunting lodge, but after consideration I decided to move in and to make it my home in the Center of Portugal...

you can see the property in Google maps by CLICKING ME

Where is the White steed?? Can't rock up with a Green one...Thats just not cool, so thats why she be hiding :lol2:

:lol2:

does this qualify'? :eusa_think:

it's the only white car I have right now :eusa_think:

11047_1171289562993_1250628939_30383777_

No white stallion, but I do own a white horse :eusa_shhh:

DSC06010__1600x1200_.jpg

:)