Looks like ass.....

Allan-Herbie

Never seen one in that color before. I think it's Obsidian Black... which is actually more dark blue than anything. The rear wheel lip looks out of place, to me.

Here's some baller with a white one, and a silver one getting its nuts driven off.

SLR_White_4.jpg

ams_bss_htg_07.jpg

Not feeling those rims on the SLR.

Allan I say black SLR + Brabus rims (or similar) and you can't go wrong.

not liking the rims. they are too "thin" for the thick, muscular structure of the car. Brabus or stock rims own.

thats a rare color, I like it :icon_thumleft:

Wheels? :eusa_naughty:

I think he means the wheels, if I'm not mistaken he's looking for a black SLR

hey porter your really fond of the SLR, that your next "comfortable" ride? Anyway the SLR is amazing, i had the pleasure of seeing one in person at the Calgary auto show. Like any other exotic car, pictures don't do this car justice, its perfect, its beautiful, its amazing.

not liking the rims. they are too "thin" for the thick, muscular structure of the car. Brabus or stock rims own.

:iamwithstupid:

Stock rims are my favourite, they really look good! Brabus after those

I love the white one!

Yeah, white one is top notch. There are beautiful night pictures of the car downtown floating on the internet.

-Olivier

hey porter your really fond of the SLR, that your next "comfortable" ride? Anyway the SLR is amazing, i had the pleasure of seeing one in person at the Calgary auto show. Like any other exotic car, pictures don't do this car justice, its perfect, its beautiful, its amazing.

I just got back from test driving one. I forgot how crazy the acceleration was. Scary quick. Pulls like a jet. Really tight cockpit. Hood curves downward and travels further out of view, so it's challenging to gauge its true length. Brakes are a bit abrupt until they warm up and you get a feel for them. Full brake feels like the car just slammed into a wall of mud.

I just got back from test driving one. I forgot how crazy the acceleration was. Scary quick. Pulls like a jet. Really tight cockpit. Hood curves downward and travels further out of view, so it's challenging to gauge its true length. Brakes are a bit abrupt until they warm up and you get a feel for them. Full brake feels like the car just slammed into a wall of mud.

Come on .Get one :icon_super: :icon_super:

I was out for a drive tonight and the tires kept breaking loose on the highway acceleratin part throttle from 3000 to 4500rpm.The torque is just unreal.

Where about are you in Canada?

I was out for a drive tonight and the tires kept breaking loose on the highway acceleratin part throttle from 3000 to 4500rpm.The torque is just unreal.

I'm in Calgary, home to weird weather, goofy housing prices, and a struggling hockey team. I can't even imagine what your 722 is like. I found the torque curve on the stock SLR very linear, with great power available from all speeds.

I'm doing my best to grab one, but the only one available in town isn't even actually available - it's already spoken for. Nonetheless, I shall find the perfect one, I'm certain. This forum has made me nuts thinking about them.

What do you know about CND delivery on the convertible SLR? Do you have an idea as to price point? I'm guessing it's a tall number!

I'm in Calgary, home to weird weather, goofy housing prices, and a struggling hockey team. I can't even imagine what your 722 is like. I found the torque curve on the stock SLR very linear, with great power available from all speeds.

I'm doing my best to grab one, but the only one available in town isn't even actually available - it's already spoken for. Nonetheless, I shall find the perfect one, I'm certain. This forum has made me nuts thinking about them.

What do you know about CND delivery on the convertible SLR? Do you have an idea as to price point? I'm guessing it's a tall number!

I saw 3 of them for sale at Benz head office when i picked up my car.1 was silver and the other 2 black/black and black/red.I also believe there is a 3rd 722 coming to Canada that was spoken for but the buyer might be backing out of the deal.

I will find out more about the convertible next week as my contact just went to the factory for the weekend for a sales meeting.I bet it will be 50k above the 722 price specially if it has the 722 upgrades

racer- same story, same day! i cant wait for the hot weather to get these tires to hook up.

I saw 3 of them for sale at Benz head office when i picked up my car.1 was silver and the other 2 black/black and black/red.I also believe there is a 3rd 722 coming to Canada that was spoken for but the buyer might be backing out of the deal.

I will find out more about the convertible next week as my contact just went to the factory for the weekend for a sales meeting.I bet it will be 50k above the 722 price specially if it has the 722 upgrades

VERY good information. Thank you muchly!