So we are being attacked

Tommy

some of us were up LATE (3am) dealing with their bullshit.

:iamwithstupid: ...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed thats his retarded opinion. I will suggest the admins to ban him longer than the others.

I speak for myself when i say i'm glad L/P is back to running with a fuckin iron fist. I don't care who the hell these bitches are, wipe them off, let them know whose not messing around, and figure it out later.

I wasn't a part of this as i was out too late last night and heard about it this morning. So to the Mod team who worked this one. Nice job, makes me proud to be a part of L/P! :)

These guys are sorry ONLY because they got caught. I run my life and my business with "what comes around, goes around". I can only wish that someone contacts their parents directly to let them know what their "upstanding little ones" are up to.

Nima.... I just read your posts over there.... You have acheived a whole new level of respect in my eyes.....

"I didnt rape the little girl, I just watched"

:icon_super:

I read their posts over there, and isnt there a way to sue the owners of that board, or the people who did it for some sort of internet crime?

I read their posts over there, and isnt there a way to sue the owners of that board, or the people who did it for some sort of internet crime?

Id be happy to discuss this with you in the back....

:tyson:

Nima.... I just read your posts over there.... You have acheived a whole new level of respect in my eyes.....

I sense scarcasm, I wish I wasnt.

I did not hear scarcasm!

I just kinda sensed the sarcasm. Im ill right now so maybe my brain is going haywire.