Tool Alert

Guest miyagi

What a jerk!!!

Someone needs to tell him to Shut the **** up!

you can add annoying to the list of real things he made.

What a REAL asshole!!!! I hate ferraris as much as the next one, but this poor car was just raped by this guy.

Someone get his his yugo out of hoc and put him where he belongs.

WTF is wrong with the car that He cant get it into gear????

Ferrari needs to come up with a modern interpretation of the Testarossa. That would sell like hotcakes. As long as it was a nice design, I would buy one for sure.

real tires, real door, real door handle, real fag.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ferrari needs to come up with a modern interpretation of the Testarossa. That would sell like hotcakes. As long as it was a nice design, I would buy one for sure.

:iamwithstupid:

• 3 weeks later...
wow, that was annoying. one of the better looking Ferraris though.

I certainly agree as well regarding the narrator.

With regards to that particular Testarossa, it is indeed one of the nicest out there. It belongs to George P. (owner of Leatherique), and he stopped by my office a good while back so I could check it out. His TR is in near mint condition. Made my '85 Euro TR at the time pale in comparison.

He mentioned that he was having a video / photo shoot -- this must have been it. I assume he still owns the car, as I haven't heard from him for some time...

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the Testarossa almost as much as the Countach when I was a kid. Ferraris just aren't very exciting to look at nowadays. Seeing an F430 on the street doesn't quite make my boxers moist.

I loved the Testarossa almost as much as the Countach when I was a kid. Ferraris just aren't very exciting to look at nowadays. Seeing an F430 on the street doesn't quite make my boxers moist.

I agree.... I loved the TR when I was a kid.... But IMO they havent stood the test of time....

the testa looks nice, fact is it is heavy and not very "sporty" to drive

more it has issues with drive train and they built A LOT of them

if you want a testa better to spend some 20k euro more and buy the developed 512 TR

p.s. i believe the iconic ferraris of the 80's are 288 GTO and F40: both are still great looking and plenty of fun-performance today!!

Thats a ferrari fag for ya.

the testa looks nice, fact is it is heavy and not very "sporty" to drive

more it has issues with drive train and they built A LOT of them

if you want a testa better to spend some 20k euro more and buy the developed 512 TR

p.s. i believe the iconic ferraris of the 80's are 288 GTO and F40: both are still great looking and plenty of fun-performance today!!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

All flat-12 F cars, cost a lot of money to maintain. - More than Countach maintainance. The Countach clutch can be protected.

The flat-12 cam belts, cannot be protected. The cam belts must be changed every six years. With a Testarossa, be prepared to pay approx 20%-25% of the cars value, every six years, for a major engine out belt service. Quite a few Testarossa autos, are running around with major repair work overdue. The cost of regular scheduled maintainance, has driven down the value of all Testarossa autos.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

All flat-12 F cars, cost a lot of money to maintain. - More than Countach maintainance. The Countach clutch can be protected.

The flat-12 cam belts, cannot be protected. The cam belts must be changed every six years. With a Testarossa, be prepared to pay approx 20%-25% of the cars value, every six years, for a major engine out belt service. Quite a few Testarossa autos, are running around with major repair work overdue. The cost of regular scheduled maintainance, has driven down the value of all Testarossa autos.

thats major

thats major

Yep... And if those belts fail (which becomes MORE likely the less the car is driven) Youre basically talking about a total loss.

A decent 25K mile driver 85-91 Testarossa, will cost retail between 55-65K. A major engine out belt service starts at $7,500, and can reach 12K+.

The belt service must be performed every six years, on all flat 12 F cars.

The Countach clutch can be protected. The Testarossa has gone down in price, while the Countach has increased in price. :icon_super: