Lambo Power and Facebook

bashir26

and if you leave the country for a year, you can check up to see if the girls you like have put on weight! :icon_mrgreen:

My ex-girlfriend put on weight! My wife is thin (and ten years younger).

I win!

- Robert

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're finally catching up with Diego and Guus on facebook? :eusa_dance:

so far Diego, yes, forgot about ole Guus :D

still shocking to me to see him as the top one or two (sir Alex), coaches in the world, I knew him when......

• 2 weeks later...

1) Scroll to the bottom of your Facebook page.

2) On the bottom left corner, click English: UK (or whatever you're set to).

3) When the language selection appears, click English: Pirate.

Facebook is the only social network I use regularly. I have a Myspace, but rarely check it. I'll use it on occasion for stalking purposes.

Registeredd with Facebook about 7 months back and that was it till today. Never checked it out since...

But I might check it out again over the week end......Might. :eusa_whistle:

I got a random request from someone in Cali yesterday but im not 100% sure who it is. If its anyone on here just let me know you are from the LP! again Its Kevin O'Brien if anyone feels the need to have their sidebar covered in mobile uploads of my drunken ass every weekend...

Oh and if you do add me could you at least let me know who you are from here with a message!!

LOL, I just looked up a Kevin O'Brien that has LOTS of mobile uploads and a picture of himself drinking Remy out of the bottle....I'm assuming thats you?

LOL, I just looked up a Kevin O'Brien that has LOTS of mobile uploads and a picture of himself drinking Remy out of the bottle....I'm assuming thats you?

Thats actually Louie XIIV. That was our trip out to silicon valley. Seemed like a good idea at the time. But how the hell could you see my pics!?! Looks like im going to be heading home and changing more security settings.....Wait...did I add you today? I only added two people and I know who the first one was and look forward to the USC shit talking that is to follow im sure....

I never wanted to keep any noise about my self on any forum let alone lamboforum where I am totally empty pocketed and insignificant guy compared to anyone. But thanx to very great people of this forum it seems like I have came this forum to stay...to get encouragement to chance my life and to admire great cars and people. So I am Erik Eriksson @ facebook and in lambo power group naturally. :) U can add me as a friend if U like.

thanx for the tip! Just chanced, Facebook looks quite different now! :icon_mrgreen:

What does it do, is it funny?

:icon_mrgreen: Did you see a picture of my GTI again?

It took some serious sluething. Thank god everyone from here who has added me lately I can usually find a picture of thier cars and figure out who the hell it is.

• 1 month later...