2009 Chevrolet POS ZR1

StoleIt

You have to seriously kidding yourself, from a roll it should completely annihilate the LP, from a digg may be a different story because of traction but on tracks(the twisty ones) where it matters, there is not even a competition..

I was making a reference to the SV

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Car and Driver is stating it's $100,000 base and $110,000 loaded out. Not bad, can't wait to pick mine up. I got a deposit down for a Cyber Grey with 4LZ full Sienna Leather and silver wheels.

That's not Laguna Seca. The car looks incredibly composed on the track though, but I didn't see any slow corners there, so it's really hard to tell what it would do in a hairpin.

Still looks too much like a regular POS imho.....not totally impressed with the looks....Looks much better in dark colors. I actually dig it in black or that grey..To seriously come for Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche they got to do better with the styling and interior....It is nice car and faaast but not yet ready for exotics in anything save performance....

You quoted me correcting myself and yet still felt the need to correct me?

Sorry, I was just letting everyone know what track the car was on. It will never happen again. Oh wait, it just did.

Still looks too much like a regular POS imho.....not totally impressed with the looks....Looks much better in dark colors. I actually dig it in black or that grey..To seriously come for Lambo/Ferrari/Porsche they got to do better with the styling and interior....It is nice car and faaast but not yet ready for exotics in anything save performance....

It wouldn't matter if they put another $50k in the interior and reengineered the entire exterior, people in the US would not pay new Lambo/F-car prices for a cor-v-ette unless they are one of the few true/die hard/wealthy cor-v-ette owners.

BTW this car looks ridiculous on the track. It will be a monster for 100k.

Well, I'm not bitching about the interior because this is what I have planned for my ZR1...except with a lot deeper brown interior instead of that tan.

caravaggio-1.jpg

Well, I'm not bitching about the interior because this is what I have planned for my ZR1...except with a lot deeper brown interior instead of that tan.

caravaggio-1.jpg

:shock: Who makes that? Callaway, cravaggio?