Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

I swear I don't think my parents or their generation would have survived if they were connected 24/7 like my generation is. The world has changed, man!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lmao - repost (well, from fb, not here)

181884_446085232069760_238552207_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^

Brutal

I know right? Who plays a concert on a wednesday.

Holy shit. if you are going to hit on some random model on a plane, make sure she isn't liveblogging at the time.

http://ohno-polio.tumblr.com/post/24599718126

You know who annoys me, that girl. Every guy hits on girls, he just wanted to fcuk her once and ditch her. This girl thinks she's so interesting with her 13 000 people following on twittter. Jeezz! :)

You know who annoys me, that girl. Every guy hits on girls, he just wanted to fcuk her once and ditch her. This girl thinks she's so interesting with her 13 000 people following on twittter. Jeezz! :)

Ok Mr Presley.

Most of those 13,000 followers probably also want to fcuk her anyway too, so why's she gotta single out this guy? Couldda been a good career move! Who knows, maybe she did it anyway and just didn't "tweet" it.

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=75

Original ad:

WANTED - Microwave

I am looking for a used microwave. WHITE ONLY

From Me to *********@************.org:

I have a LG microwave that I want to sell for $30. I am aware that your ad said whites only, but I am an African American. I sincerely hope that this won't be a problem for you, and we can put race issues aside and just do business.

Thank you,

Jamal

From Amy ****** to Me:

I am so sorry that you misread my ad. I meant the microwave should be white, because it would match my kitchen.

Amy

From Me to Amy ******:

Oh, so because I am black, you think that I can't read? It really is amazing that the world we live in is still so racist. I'm sorry, but your insults have left me feeling sick. I don't think I can sell my microwave to a bigot.

Sincerely offended,

Jamal

From Amy ****** to Me:

I wasn't suggesting that you couldn't read. I'm not racist. If you read my whole email you would see that the ad was looking for a white microwave, not a white person. I changed the ad to avoid any confusion.

Amy

From Me to Amy ******:

So now you think that because I am black, I am too lazy to read your whole e-mails. Your racism is overwhelming. You will never get my microwave from me. I will, however, sell you a burning cross for your next klan meeting. Does $20 for the cross sound fair?

From Amy ****** to Me:

I can't write anything without you being offended! I give up!

From Me to Amy ******:

So you don't want the microwave?

From Amy ****** to Me:

Will you still sell it to me?

From Me to Amy ******:

I would never sell anything to a racist.

From Amy ****** to Me:

Ugh I'm done with you.

The guy was a bit of a douche, but the girl wasn't a model citizen either.

I'm resharing that, that is hilarious hahaha