• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes he was, VERY PISSED :lol2:

:lol2:

If he runs for President and makes it, he will need to find a sense of humor....

You walk around with that hair on your head all day, you have to know that everyone will be making fun of you whether you are a billionaire or not.

Guest Rob Burgundy
You guys wouldn't vote for that idiot, would you??

Never in a million years.

But then again I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of people. They are our most abundant natural resource.

But then again I've learned to never underestimate the stupidity of people. They are our most abundant natural resource.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

They DID put the terminator into politics....

Well said, voters should pass an IQ test in order to earn their right to vote.

Well said, voters should pass an IQ test in order to earn their right to vote.

:eusa_naughty:

Though I hate stupid people, this is just wrong.

Gotta watch the video to quite understand...

Hey lady... hey lady... hey lady... hey... wait... wait... wait.... hey lady... SPAAAACE... I love space... S... P.... AAAAAAAAACE

space_core_advice_meme_4_by_auslot-d3fe9

space_core_wallpaper_2_by_deathonabun-d3

WhatsyourfavoritethingaboutspaceIminspac

tumblr_lkdv39MLLf1qam6n0o1_400.jpg

:eusa_naughty:

Though I hate stupid people, this is just wrong.

It might be harsh but it isn't wrong, think about it very carefully and I am sure you will agree.

Majority of people out there have no idea about politics, economics, business etc. they are emotional voters, a good electoral campaign and you end up with an absolute moron in the office then the whole country suffers, you are at the mercy of the uneducated.

Since politics aren't allowed on LP, for good reason I might add, I will not expand on this further.

It might be harsh but it isn't wrong, think about it very carefully and I am sure you will agree.

Majority of people out there have no idea about politics, economics, business etc. they are emotional voters, a good electoral campaign and you end up with an absolute moron in the office then the whole country suffers, you are at the mercy of the uneducated.

Since politics aren't allowed on LP, for good reason I might add, I will not expand on this further.

:iamwithstupid: X 100

It isnt wrong perhaps, but it sure isnt democracy. You say take the vote away from the uneducated, I say educate the voters. We'll leave it at that :icon_thumleft:

To vote you should be at least a "NET POSITIVE" tax payer.

To collect welfare you should be subjected to monthly drug testing.

Medicare/Medicaid should be reserved for truly life threatening ailments only. It is not fair that I'm deathly afraid of going to the hospital for anything since my deductible and insurance is already so high. While those people who never worked a day in their lives go to the emergency room in a ambulance because of a cold, etc.

EBT/Food Stamps should be ELIMINATED and the government should simply contract the handing out of food staples, and only food staples. Milk, bread, cheese, meats, etc.

No one should be able to purchase funyuns, cokes, etc. via food stamps.

My 2c.

Medicare/Medicaid should be reserved for truly life threatening ailments only. It is not fair that I'm deathly afraid of going to the hospital for anything since my deductible and insurance is already so high. While those people who never worked a day in their lives go to the emergency room in a ambulance because of a cold, etc.

EBT/Food Stamps should be ELIMINATED and the government should simply contract the handing out of food staples, and only food staples. Milk, bread, cheese, meats, etc.

My 2c.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_super:

You guys wouldn't vote for that idiot, would you??

Here is my thought process.

If Trump is the strongest candidate other than Barack Hussein Obama. I would vote for him.

Not to delve too far into any sort of political discussion:

1-Trump has a vast knowledge of business. Yes, he went through a period of bankruptcy due to being overleveraged, but I think he learned from it. Obama has never ran a business in his life. The United States of America is a business, and our business IMO is bankrupt right now and overleveraged.

2-Our current presidency has done NOTHING other than kill (supposedly) OBL, and run up national debt.

3-He demands respect. Something I think the Obamanator can't do on his best day.

4-I think its all a stunt, and that he wont really run, but I think there aren't too many people I wouldn't vote for over Obama.

My 2c.

:iamwithstupid:

Also felons and repeat felons get no government aid other than job assistance.

Also need to figure out a better way to deal with immigration where both sides win-1) Where people wanting to enter the US can do it quickly and wont need to do it illegally. 2) So they can become productive members of society, and pay taxes/vote/etc, instead of getting far below minimum wage, and treated like a third class citizen. 3) Putting those who hire illegal immagrants in jail for a long time, so the immigrants have no reason not to go through the system.

I am a second generation Cuban, so before anyone comments, my family has gone through it.

Also felons and repeat felons get no government aid other than job assistance.

Also need to figure out a better way to deal with immigration where both sides win-1) Where people wanting to enter the US can do it quickly and wont need to do it illegally. 2) So they can become productive members of society, and pay taxes/vote/etc, instead of getting far below minimum wage, and treated like a third class citizen. 3) Putting those who hire illegal immagrants in jail for a long time, so the immigrants have no reason not to go through the system.

I am a second generation Cuban, so before anyone comments, my family has gone through it.

Man, I don't know where you see them getting less than minimum wage, but up here they get far more than that and it is cash under the table. So add the taxfree thing to it. Not saying they live glamorous lives or anything, but they make between 10-15 an hour up here. They are super hard working though, and that has to be appreciated.

Man, I don't know where you see them getting less than minimum wage, but up here they get far more than that and it is cash under the table. So add the taxfree thing to it. Not saying they live glamorous lives or anything, but they make between 10-15 an hour up here. They are super hard working though, and that has to be appreciated.

You are thinking the guys on the side of the parking lot at Home depot. The guys that work in the fields get far less as they are less skilled.

Yes, the construction guys I have seen are tremendously skilled. They would make far more than $10-$15 an hour if they weren't working under the table IMO, they would be paying taxes, they would have healthcare coverage through their employer which other taxpayers wouldn't have to pay for, they would be paying for their children's education instead of taxpayers, they would have rights to much more than what they have.

The Mexican/Honduran guys I have seen/met that do roofing and construction are the HARDEST working people I have ever met, and will work on Christmas day till midnight if you ask them to. Boy do they love to drink too!

Personally on Immigration I think going back to what made america great is the key. Free immigration to all...

And, we could afford to do it if only we'd stop giving away free healthcare, food, and everything else under the sun to everyone.

How many immigrants came here to build mega empires that benefited every American via taxes and jobs? We need to get back to that.

Personally on Immigration I think going back to what made america great is the key. Free immigration to all...

And, we could afford to do it if only we'd stop giving away free healthcare, food, and everything else under the sun to everyone.

How many immigrants came here to build mega empires that benefited every American via taxes and jobs? We need to get back to that.

We need to streamline it, expedite it, and ensure that they are processed and paying taxes. Also need to ensure we do thorough checks on everyone to make sure we aren't allowing terrorists and criminals in the country.

Need to find a happy medium between the 2.

More residents=more tax money, less of a housing issue, less of a healthcare issue, etc.

It also equals=more overcrowded schools, more need for extensive public transportation and expansion of roadways, but I am 100% ok with that as it will eventually balance out with the increase in jobs and productivity.

What happened? This thread needs moar funny

t1larg.internet.kiss.jpg

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/TECH/innovatio...x.html?iref=NS1

CNN) -- We admit to being sort of creeped out by this: A Japanese lab has created a device that may let let you "French kiss" someone over the Internet.

And by "kiss," we mean waggle your tongue on a plastic straw, thereby making another plastic straw waggle remotely on someone else's tongue.

Hot, huh?

Well, the folks at Tokyo's Kajimoto Laboratory say it's just the beginning of what could become a full-on person-to-person experience over the Internet.

The lab, part of The University of Electro-Communications, posted a video in which a researcher demonstrates the "Kiss Transmission Device." It's a motorized box that looks a little like a police Breathalyzer.

Watch the video of the "Kiss Transmission Device"

In the video, Nobuhiro Takahashi, a graduate student and researcher at the university, manipulates the plastic tube on one device with his tongue. A program stores the movements on a computer and then transmits them to another device, causing its tube to move -- presumably in someone else's mouth.

The idea is to help lovers -- in long-distance relationships, say -- by transmitting the tactile sensation of kissing from one person to another. The lab is running both devices on the same computer, but says a system could be set up to connect them via the Web.

"Kiss information" can be recorded and replayed, presumably meaning someone could save and share a "kiss" over and over.

"For example, if you have a popular entertainer use this device and record it, that could be hugely popular if you offer it to fans," Takahashi says. (Can you say, "Justin Bieber?")

The researchers seem to realize that most people might not exactly licking a plastic tube a suitable replacement for sucking face. But there are refinements on the way, they say.

"The elements of a kiss include the sense of taste, the manner of breathing and the moistness of the tongue," Takahashi said. "If we can recreate all of those, I think it will be a really powerful device."