The Benz Driver who killed the guy in Scottsdale

Allan-Herbie

Are you a resident of the USA? Rob is innocent and is deserving of due process. Where you in Robs car? You are so sure? Where you in the Mustang? I wish to God we were talking bout my CLS right now it would be heaven sent

Rob will get his court day in the court of law where he most likely will plea guilty for extreme reckless driving charges and will do 90 days jail time MAX... if that.. Mustang driver will walk with a year DL suspension or something of that nature.

Here, at the LaboPower court of law, Rob was found guilty of Murder 2 and you as his council did a decent job trying to defend him but lost your case, he WAS found guilty by Lambopower jury... :thefinger:

Court dismissed.. :crybaby2:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob will get his court day in the court of law where he most likely will plea guilty for extreme reckless driving charges and will do 90 days jail time MAX... if that.. Mustang driver will walk with a year DL suspension or something of that nature.

Here, at the LaboPower court of law, Rob was found guilty of Murder 2 and you as his council did a decent job trying to defend him but lost your case, he WAS found guilty by Lambopower jury... :thefinger:

Thanks rakjoe,

can I go home now :eusa_think:

Thanks rakjoe,

can I go home now :eusa_think:

Go home and tell your friends you lost the battle over the LP members, I hope your buddies at the MB public defence team will do better on other forums like fchat, 6speed, M5boards etc...

Hey Speeding is stupid in traffic, he definately made a mistake , he knows it, he wishes he was dead what more would you like him to say?

You guys thinking he raced a 210 hp mustang in a 514 hp benz and they were side by side is idiotic

What a moronic defense...

"your honor, I know my car is faster therefore I was not racing". What sort of utter moron would even think of using that as a defense? I've seen plenty of street races and many times it's not between equally matched cars. Also, he was ahead - as you'd expect in a more powerful car.

Face it - your friend is an idiot. He was racing a guy in a Mustang - they were hauling ass down a 45mph road and came upon a guy turning in front of them. They slammed on the brakes but it was too late and they both crashed into the guy, killing him. Now your "friend" is going to go to jail for a long time.

I don't give a rats ass how sorry he is. Hindsight is 20/20 and we don't get do-overs in real life. The idea that he would tell you the truth is laughable. I've seen people in his situation - they will say anything to anyone to save their own bacon. Like RomanDad said this guy is saying he will do ANYTHING to make up for this IF ONLY it goes away. It won't. I don't give a shit if he singlehandedly capped Saddam, the fact that he killed a man when he was hotrodding it on the street makes him a murderer, and I hope he goes away for a long time. And he will.

It may have been made of steel and iron rather than plastic and carbon fiber, but it's 35-year-old steel and iron, and a hit to that from a legal 50mph or a "reckless" 70mph isn't going to look very different to a passerby.

RomanDad addressed this - is it believable that a Merc and a Mustang just happened to be going along at a normal/reasonable speed next to each other and both hit a Camaro? Come on!

If they were going a legal 50mph then how come none of the other cars hit the Camaro? Surely they brake before impact - so how fast were they going to slow down to 70mph when they hit the Camaro? And did all the witnesses just make up a story of them street racing each other?

As for Juice's stupid assertions that the Merc would accelerate to way more than 70mph, that assumes they had a clear shot. Maybe they were weaving in and out of traffic and not on the gas 100% the whole time?

Disagree. This won't be plea-bargained, too easy and "street racing" is too much of a hot potato for the press to play with.

They'll both do some serious time, particularly once the prosecution dissects the online "BlueMax" presence. The jury is going to love it.

5-7 years, half that with good behavior.

Disagree. This won't be plea-bargained, too easy and too much of a hot potato for the press to play with. They'll both do some serious time, particularly once the prosecution dissects the online "BlueMax" presence. The jury is going to love it.

Yep, right on!

This isnt the kind of thing any prosecutor is going to let slide. They are going to have a bunch of witnesses saying the cars were racing, and I'll bet the accident reconstruction will show that too. So you have a 40-something business and MB owner racing a kid in a Mustang. The Benz hit the Camaro first, Robert is probably the one who dealt the death blow to the man.

The prosecutor is going to want someone's ass and its going to be Bluemax. I would be very surprised if he doesn't get 3-5 years. IMO there is no doubt he will serve hard time - at least a year or two in the pokey before he gets parole. He will probably also lose his business.

But thats nothing compared to what HE caused that old man and his family to lose. THAT guy doesn't get the opportunity to have a temporary setback in his life. THAT guy's life is over. Because of Bluemax - that fuckwad.

RomanDad addressed this - is it believable that a Merc and a Mustang just happened to be going along at a normal/reasonable speed next to each other and both hit a Camaro? Come on!

If they were going a legal 50mph then how come none of the other cars hit the Camaro? Surely they brake before impact - so how fast were they going to slow down to 70mph when they hit the Camaro? And did all the witnesses just make up a story of them street racing each other?

As for Juice's stupid assertions that the Merc would accelerate to way more than 70mph, that assumes they had a clear shot. Maybe they were weaving in and out of traffic and not on the gas 100% the whole time?

The cars were not side by side , this is a fact, they impacted the Camaro at different times and at different rates of speed. Investigators estimate speeds UP TO 70. The Mercedes had very little skid and came to rest 75 feet away. This was a sudden impact the Mustang hit the camaro next and left a more noticeable mark . Your rush to judgement based on sensationalized media reports has you believing things that just did not happen. I never claimed the speed Robert was going was 50 I have no idea but it is possible he was doing 60 and the recorder will tell us this , the penalty will be based on what is obtained from the data recorder not what you think happened because you hate Robert

Disagree. This won't be plea-bargained, too easy and "street racing" is too much of a hot potato for the press to play with.

They'll both do some serious time, particularly once the prosecution dissects the online "BlueMax" presence. The jury is going to love it.

No way.

Online presence is irrelevant, it only lives in our minds, chances it will become a pivot in the prosecution are very slim... It will be a very factual case and like I said before, UNFORTUNATLY the fact that the old man was turning left into the oncoming traffic will weigh very heavy on the outcome. Much heavier then Bluemax's thousands of posts on MBWORLD and his indecent proposals to our resident drag racer AJGlobal.

Had he been drinking and found to be over the legal BAC limit and he ran a Red light when hitting somebody then it will be a whole different scenario, his "only" misdeed here is that he was speeding in the wrong place in the wrong time....

Wait and see..

FWIW, judging from Allan's account and the pictures I saw, I think they were both traveling north of 120 mph...

FWIW, judging from Allan's account and the pictures I saw, I think they were both traveling north of 120 mph...

Dont be so sure. If there was only one car crashing with the old car, I would agree. It's completely different when there are more then two cars involved.

Imagine you get hit by a car in the engine area in the front of your car at a 90 degrees angle. Then at around the same time, you get hit by another car coming from the same angel and side, but it hits you in your boot area in the back of your car. How would your car behave in such a crash?

With completely opposite physics there is no way to tell how an old car would behave, nor is it possible to tell the speed of those who crashed into it. I bet it's not necessairy with much speed to make an old camaro tear apart.

Personally I think it's a bit wrong to bash on the benz driver like we do. He was obviously doing something stupid, and it is indeed his fault, but after a few years on this forum seeing what some of you have done on the public road, I know that it could been any of you. Im not saying that everyone here drives likes a jackass, but dont tell me that 200MPH+ is safer then what he did. IMO was just on the wrong place at the wrong time.

It is very unlikely that this case will go to trial on the charges as they have been presented now. Just here on this forum we're able to aptly portray "reasonable doubt" to a group of relatively biased people who dislike the defendant -- imagine what a skilled attorney can do to a random sample of the area's population.

Assuming the vehicles were street racing, here's the difference between this particular incident and a lot of street racing incidents: aside from going fast, the vehicles involved here were really not doing anything wrong -- and they really weren't going that fast, either. I just spent a few minutes Googling street racing convictions, and there were few jail terms even approaching five years -- and those were only for the most heinous crimes (like multiple deaths, multiple offenses, or triple-digit speeds through traffic).

My guess: both Bluemax and the Mustang driver will plead to lesser (misdemeanor) charges which will carry little or no jail time, long probationary periods, long periods without their drivers' licenses, and significant community service.

Because of the different burden of proof in a civil courtroom, if a civil suit is filed, a jury will likely find that -- provided the Mustang and Mercedes NEVER topped 70mph -- the driver of the Camaro will be at least partially at fault. Of course, despite what mbworld posters are saying, he is criminally innocent.

I hope the legal experts on this forum follow this case thru both its crimminal and civil phases...... His online presence/reputation may not be used against him in the crimminal proceedings, but I have a feeling it could harm his civil case.

juicie, if you can stay in touch with him and make the ocasional jailhouse visit if necessary, to keep us informed, you would be doing the online community a big service. :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

A guy is dead.... BEST case scenario he gets Involuntary Manslaughter.... (which he will need a MIRACLE to get)- That puts him away for at least 3 years...

Id put the over/under on this at 7.

And for those wondering what he does:

http://vanbrakelelectronics.com/aboutus.htm

Hey Speeding is stupid in traffic, he definately made a mistake , he knows it, he wishes he was dead what more would you like him to say?

You guys thinking he raced a 210 hp mustang in a 514 hp benz and they were side by side is idiotic

The MB board if full of these dirty races.

But, I am glad that you are admitting that they are idiots.

And for those wondering what he does:

http://vanbrakelelectronics.com/aboutus.htm

“Your direct connection to satisfaction”

Small, disadvantaged, woman owned business;

Cert. # P063214-0004954

AS 9100 (Rev.B) Certified Quality. System; Cert # ASP15223

Accreditation listed on the FAA’s AC-0056A

Funny, but the guy in the mug shot did not look like a "small, disadvantaged, woman." :eusa_think:

SO you edited your post but I caught it before you erased it. Here my thoughts on your post.

What are you talking about ??? What happened with him and this mustang has nothing to do with me or who he has tried to engage in street racing in the past and it never will. If I did ever get dragged into this it would only hurt him not me. If you think investigators are reading this then great. I'll be waiting for them to contact me and tell them my one experience I had with him.

If I were you, I would leave this alone before you make it worse for him than it already is.

why did you qoute me? I dropped it , over done no mas I give up. You guys believe what you want the truth will ring louder than any post I can ever make.

Robert never raced Tony they met they talked but they did not race, make it more than this its on you

I clearly stated this is posts prior to the accident we are talking about but over on MBworld you guys saw it a different way, saying that he raced me and won. They in another one of your posts you tried to say that I was back peddling and saying it was not a race. My story was the same the whole time and has not changed. We never raced. Did he try to engage me in a race or was it a figment of my imagination? There is a reason why he was 5 car lengths in front of me. I already suggested in a prior post to leave this alone as it may make things worse for him but obviously you are not taking that suggestion so I don't know what else to tell you. You thinking that allan or anyone else is going to implicate me in anything is ludicrious. There isn't a day that goes by when I'm driving the lambo that some fucktard wants to try and race me. I've had people follow me around neighborhoods revving thier engines, people have followed me to my house, and even tried to cut me off as if it would provoke me to engage in a race. Robert was just another added to my list of what happens when your in an exotic. I'm sure I'm not the only lambo or exotic owner this has happened to.

now I am pissed off. Posts like this make me more sick about this incident:

Today, 01:07 PM #213

MG

Vehicle I drive: 1998 W210 E430

Originally Posted by MrOffshore

I read through this and I am appauled at what I am reading. An innocent person has died because of the lack of responsibility of two people t

Failure to yield and failure to wear a seat belt are both crimes as well. This is three way negligence.

BlueMax, push for citations to be recorded on the camaro driver. they will be admissible if not enforceable.

To the reporters reading this thread you people are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry you can't afford even the tires we put on our cars, I am sorry that every time you see some one driving more than 4 cylinders you flash back to Jr High school bullies and divert your shame and anger to "planet killing insensitive testosterone freaks" and I am sorry that no one buys into your self styled intellectual elitism outside of your autoreinforcing journalistic circles. You are all self serving vultures of the worst possible ilk and you deserve nothing but contempt from the rest of society.

But back to the rest of the thread.

Mercedes Benz Owner's Gun Club, Member # 24

Today, 01:07 PM #213

MG

Vehicle I drive: 1998 W210 E430

Originally Posted by MrOffshore

I read through this and I am appauled at what I am reading. An innocent person has died because of the lack of responsibility of two people t

Failure to yield and failure to wear a seat belt are both crimes as well. This is three way negligence.

BlueMax, push for citations to be recorded on the camaro driver. they will be admissible if not enforceable.

To the reporters reading this thread you people are the scum of the earth. I'm sorry you can't afford even the tires we put on our cars, I am sorry that every time you see some one driving more than 4 cylinders you flash back to Jr High school bullies and divert your shame and anger to "planet killing insensitive testosterone freaks" and I am sorry that no one buys into your self styled intellectual elitism outside of your autoreinforcing journalistic circles. You are all self serving vultures of the worst possible ilk and you deserve nothing but contempt from the rest of society.

But back to the rest of the thread.

Mercedes Benz Owner's Gun Club, Member # 24

Coming from a guy driving a 10 year old MB ... what a winner.

now I am pissed off. Posts like this make me more sick about this incident:

Somewhere Bluemax ihas got his head in his hands and is saying "please guys.... Shut the fcuk up... youre making things worse..."

If Im the D.A. and I read that, it becomes clear to me, that an example needs to be made so the rest of these dipshits get the message.

Somewhere Bluemax ihas got his head in his hands and is saying "please guys.... Shut the fcuk up... youre making things worse..."

If Im the D.A. and I read that, it becomes clear to me, that an example needs to be made so the rest of these dipshits get the message.

I dont want to believe that these guys actually think this way.

All because they have one thread in common: they own the same type of car.

Holy shit, where is the compassion for the victim.

I am shaking my head.

I dont want to believe that these guys actually think this way.

All because they have one thread in common: they own the same type of car.

Holy shit, where is the compassion for the victim.

I am shaking my head.

I have a lot of compassion for the victim, sucks that it happened, whosever fault it is. What if they were going 70 or under? whats the limit there 40?45? thats not speeding by much, the guy making the turn on the red light without wearing a seatbelt is kind of responsible too. What would the case be if the mustang and the MB were going 50mph and the camaro just jumped infront of them and killed both drivers of the cars because they weren't wearing seatbelts... where would this case be then?

Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not saying whatever happened is ok. No its not. but the camero driver has a partial fault in this tragic accident. Locking up both those drivers for a long time won't do any good to anybody. Families ruined, businesses lost, kids without a dad etc..etc.. Some kind of punishment is sure deserved, but 7 years? I can't find that "fair" being a juror in the LP court or if I was one in real court.

Coming from a guy driving a 10 year old MB ... what a winner.

LMAO PWNED

Blue Book trade-in value is $9,000 on those.

Those people are disgusting. They are not even worth getting a ban from.

Inmo:

#1. When I saw Bluemax's car it was in the centerlane. The reports say his car stopped 75 feet away from where he initially hit the Camaro. The car was relatively straight, indicating to me that he most likely had no reaction time.

#2. The Mustang hit the camaro soo hard it ripped it to shreds, and sent the Mustang flying over a curb and flipping over. The Mustang driver hit the car 2nd, and still had no time to react.

#3. If the old man did turn in front of them, he still had to make the turn, come across one lane, and into the next lane getting hit by one car, and then the next.

Inmo, one of 2 things happened, they were going soo fast that they didnt have time to react, or the Mercedes and Mustang were driver next to each other with the driver of the Benz yelling out the window to the Mustang how fast his Benz was and neither was paying any attention to the old man turning directly in front of them.

If they were ONLY going say 70mph, they would have had some time to react, teh turning driver would have given some sort of indication he was turning giving them time to somewhat react by turning away, hitting the brakes..whatever.

As for the speed reports inmo, they are low so as not to look ludicrous as in most peoples eyes, A benz is a 4 door Grandpa car that is not symbolic with being fast, nor is a stock Mustang. Had it of been a Lamborghini, the speed reports would certainly say speeds over 100mph.