AZ Mercedes Accident scene pics and Info.

Allan-Herbie

Agreed, there are many questionable posts, There are irresponsible posts right here under your nose. This thread is full of examples of Human flaw

Most of whats been said and posted in this thread are opinions about what and how everything happened and I guess you could say a LP jury pool has been created to some extent. You can't begin to compare what the fcuking idiots on MB world have posted about this with what has been posted here. It's fcuking sickining to the point where I don't even pay attention anymore to that forum. Who ever owns or runs MBworld should be ashamed to let things go on as they have. To be talking about how there was no street race going on and that it was the old guys fault for turning bla bla bla especially when you know its being monitered is just plain stupid. We all know they were street racing, whether or not that gets proved in court has yet to be seen but don't try to play holier than thou overhere. There is more respectable people on this site than you will ever find on MBworld. While every forum has a few bad apples here and there MBworld is an entire orchard of bad apples.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juice63- I am serious.... No joke here.... After reading some of your earlier posts, this was rolling around in the back of my mind, but I bit my tongue because I thought it was beyond the pale.... But after this last post where you seem to think 1: The moderators have some sort of pecking order and 2: if we did it would have anything to do with our member number, it really is beginning to bother me... I mean, it was so far out of left field I couldn't even comprehend that, that was what you were trying to say.

Which brings me to my question.... Again... In all seriousness.

Have you suffered some sort of serious head or brain injury?

I mean no disrespect. But I never really paid any attention to you prior to this incident, so I assumed you were healthy... And Allan seemed to know you, and despite all of Allan's shittalking, I dont think he would make fun of a person with a serious handicap.... But Im really stumped how anybody who doesn't have some sort of cerebral damage comes up with the stuff you do.... And articulates them in the less than cogent manner you consistently do.

So seriously... If there is something going on there, PLEASE let me know, because making fun of people with legitimate illnesses or injuries is not what I want to do and I apologize if I have.

No need to apologize, but I appreciate the fact that you have some cells in your body capable of such.

Honestly guys, lets not go overboard here. As Joe mentioned, it could have been any of us, you know it and I know it, yes the area is unfit for racing, but you never know, leave it at that. Seeing this guy doing the perp walk is really creapy, its bad enough the guy is dead and this guys life is ruined, enough.

Nice to see words of wisdom in this thread.

The Bluefucked story is eerily similar to a blog story I wrote about the power of our choices - except the choice there was DUI vs street racing.

Anytime before I drive my Murci I'm gonna view the Bluefuck PerpWalk video.

Just a hard reminder of how 1 seemingly innocuous choice can fcuk up the lives of many, including your own. Some of us have had do overs like myself ... I wonder, how many did BF have?

The Bluefucked story is eerily similar to a blog story I wrote about the power of our choices - except the choice there was DUI vs street racing.

Anytime before I drive my Murci I'm gonna view the Bluefuck PerpWalk video.

Just a hard reminder of how 1 seemingly innocuous choice can fcuk up the lives of many, including your own. Some of us have had do overs like myself ... I wonder, how many did BF have?

That was a great read Mike, thanks.....................BTW I wonder where you got this one from........

Someone once said, the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. If you continue to make the same choices, you can expect the same results. :icon_winkle:

Great read. Goes hand in hand with that movie "Secret". Live Smart everybody!

That was great, thanks. Choice is scary. Had the old man decided to take a piss before he got into his camaro, nothing would have happened. This is something I think of very often; Whether I choose to leave for work at 07:30 or 07:32, the choice I make can affect my life forever, but I might never know it. These are of course the small choices you are 100% unable to predict the outcome of, and you make them for no special reason, but still...

Had the old man decided to take a piss before he got into his camaro, nothing would have happened.

Or, had Allan left his house 5 minutes earlier, he would have never have witnessed the accident. The timing of these incidents is enough to make your head spin.

Or, had Allan left his house 5 minutes earlier, he would have never have witnessed the accident. The timing of these incidents is enough to make your head spin.

Excellent read! I've forwarded it to few people I know, I've tried to explain it to them many times but you articlulated it so well, english is my 2nd language and I find it quite hard to express it on paper as well as you did, I know this will help them learn few things.

Thank you :icon_thumleft:

Yeah, my life was changed when I decided to buy the issue of "Modified Luxury and Exotics" that had the three Lambos on the cover, and I read it, and it mentioned LamboPower, so I came here, and well this website changed my life in many ways.

Just got back from Vegas and watched the Video. How sad.

What video (I missed it somewhere)?

Did the charges get lowered? On the public access to court information it says both are being charged with manslaughter and endangerment.

http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicacces...unty%20Superior

There ya go.. a step in the right direction, manslaughter and endangerment after a plea=Endangerment.

Does anybody know what do you get in Arizona for a first time offence endangerment ? Like driving with your baby on your lap instead of in a child seat for example?

:icon_mrgreen:

There ya go.. a step in the right direction, manslaughter and endangerment after a plea=Endangerment.

Does anybody know what do you get in Arizona for a first time offence endangerment ? Like driving with your baby on your lap instead of in a child seat for example?

:icon_mrgreen:

I don't think this was a result of a plea, I think they just don't have the evidence to pursue 2nd degree murder so they went with this and changed the charges. Now the defense will go after getting the manslaughter charge dropped and take the endangerment. I'd be surprised if they do any time in jail at all. Maybe some heavy fines, community service, and some license suspensions or maybe revoked for 6 months or a year.

I don't think this was a result of a plea, I think they just don't have the evidence to pursue 2nd degree murder so they went with this and changed the charges. Now the defense will go after getting the manslaughter charge dropped and take the endangerment. I'd be surprised if they do any time in jail at all. Maybe some heavy fines, community service, and some license suspensions or maybe revoked for 6 months or a year.

NOPE.... Thats not how it works... They've been charged with the lesser charge of MANSLAUGHTER (13-1103) Which is a Class 2 Felony (not much different than murder 2 when it comes to sentencing- Just easier for the prosecutor to prove....) The Sentence for a first time offender is A MINIMUM of 7 years to a MAXIMUM of 21 years in prison.

Arizona Criminal Code 13-302

The lessor included offense of reckless endangerment is not there to give them something to plea down to (the prosecutor can plead them down to speeding or dismiss the case completely if he wants to, he doesnt need to charge them with it for them to plea down to it).... Its there to support the reckless requirement of manslaughter (or murder 2 which they can still be charged with). The underlying reckless endangerment has to be proven to support that the death was manslaughter. Its not going to be what they get away with.

The Plea if they are offered one will be Negligent Homicide (13-1102) a Class 4 Felony. The MINIMUM for a first offense IF THEY OFFER TO PLEA IT DOWN is 4 YEARS IN PRISON- The max is 8.

Arizona Criminal Code 13-1102

They have two choices... Take a plea to Manslaughter (or MAYBE negligent homicide, thats up to the D.A.) and get a sentencing recommendation to go to prison for the next half decade or so, or go to trial and risk going to prison for the next 21 years (or they could be found not guilty.... HA!)

They are going to go to prison for a VERY LONG TIME.

Arizona Sentencing Guidlines

NOPE.... Thats not how it works... They've been charged with the lesser charge of MANSLAUGHTER (13-1103) Which is a Class 2 Felony (not much different than murder 2 when it comes to sentencing- Just easier for the prosecutor to prove....) The Sentence for a first time offender is A MINIMUM of 7 years to a MAXIMUM of 21 years in prison.

Arizona Criminal Code 13-302

The lessor included offense of reckless endangerment is not there to give them something to plea down to (the prosecutor can plead them down to speeding or dismiss the case completely if he wants to, he doesnt need to charge them with it for them to plea down to it).... Its there to support the reckless requirement of manslaughter (or murder 2 which they can still be charged with). The underlying reckless endangerment has to be proven to support that the death was manslaughter. Its not going to be what they get away with.

The Plea if they are offered one will be Negligent Homicide (13-1102) a Class 4 Felony. The MINIMUM for a first offense IF THEY OFFER TO PLEA IT DOWN is 4 YEARS IN PRISON- The max is 8.

Arizona Criminal Code 13-1102

They have two choices... Take a plea to Manslaughter (or MAYBE negligent homicide, thats up to the D.A.) and get a sentencing recommendation to go to prison for the next half decade or so, or go to trial and risk going to prison for the next 21 years (or they could be found not guilty.... HA!)

They are going to go to prison for a VERY LONG TIME.

Arizona Sentencing Guidlines

Ok so basically what your saying is that unless they go to trial and are found not guilty they are FUCKED !!!!!

Ok so basically what your saying is that unless they go to trial and are found not guilty they are FUCKED !!!!!

I guess that depends on what your definition of "fucked" is.... I would consider a MINIMUM, IF IM REALLY fcuking LUCKY, of FOUR YEARS IN PRISON as being totally :icon_anal: Honestly, I dont know what I would do if I was looking down the barrel of that gun.

And remember- WE KNOW of several AGGRAVATING factors the judge will consider (I dont know of any mitigating ones...He has a family? Yeah... So did the guy he killed)- Namely a prior history of speeding (a prior speeding ticket for 94 MPH and god knows what else), the online stuff where he brags about it... Street racing at 42 years of age... The judge is going to look at all that and say "hes been getting away with this for years.... It was just a matter of time before this happened." ALL THAT COMES IN AT SENTENCING IF THERES A TRIAL and ADS YEARS TO THE SENTENCE.

Look at that sentencing chart- Realistically hes looking at 6-10.5 Years + 25%. Thats a long fcuking time in prison.

I guess that depends on what your definition of fucked is.... I would consider a MINIMUM, IF IM REALLY fcuking LUCKY, of FOUR YEARS IN PRISON as being :icon_anal:

That is some Draconian shit..... Arizona takes its crime and punishment seriously! Tell me Arizona is the exception... Imo, the punishment does not fit the crime, unless you are a fan of the old testament!

That is some Draconian shit..... Arizona takes its crime and punishment seriously! Tell me Arizona is the exception... Imo, the punishment does not fit the crime, unless you are a fan of the old testament!

Dude... Youre in Florida... Its probably worse there!

People have fcuking had it with criminals. Too many high profile incidents of people getting away with shit.... Or being let off with a slap on the wrist... And theyre telling their legislators to crank up the sentences, and if the Legislatures, D.A.s and Judges dont go along they are out looking for new fcuking jobs... The days of getting out after serving half your sentence are done... 20 years ago you got a DUI, you paid a fine and that was that. Now, They throw your ass in jail for it.... Do it again and youre looking at serious time... Hurt somebody and they will bury you under the prison.

People have fcuking had it with criminals. Too many high profile incidents of people getting away with shit.... Or being let off with a slap on the wrist... And theyre telling their legislators to crank up the sentences, and if the Legislatures, D.A.s and Judges dont go along they are out looking for new fcuking jobs... The days of getting out after serving half your sentence are done... 20 years ago you got a DUI, you paid a fine and that was that. Now, They throw your ass in jail for it.... Do it again and youre looking at serious time... Hurt somebody and they will bury you under the prison.

add to this that the person who was killed was one of their own.

It is worse here, except for the independent principality of Miami.....It remains to be proven that these tough sentences reduce crime. Arizon and FL always make the top ten! In a more liberal state, what kind of charge/sentence would these guys be looking at?

I guess that depends on what your definition of "fucked" is.... I would consider a MINIMUM, IF IM REALLY fcuking LUCKY, of FOUR YEARS IN PRISON as being totally :icon_anal: Honestly, I dont know what I would do if I was looking down the barrel of that gun.

And remember- WE KNOW of several AGGRAVATING factors the judge will consider (I dont know of any mitigating ones...He has a family? Yeah... So did the guy he killed)- Namely a prior history of speeding (a prior speeding ticket for 94 MPH and god knows what else), the online stuff where he brags about it... Street racing at 42 years of age... The judge is going to look at all that and say "hes been getting away with this for years.... It was just a matter of time before this happened." ALL THAT COMES IN AT SENTENCING IF THERES A TRIAL and ADS YEARS TO THE SENTENCE.

Look at that sentencing chart- Realistically hes looking at 6-10.5 Years + 25%. Thats a long fcuking time in prison.

I guess it hasn't dawned me how long a 10 year sentence is because most crimes we hear about on the news carry 25 or more.

Having just been to my 10 year H.S. reunion a few months ago, it's crazy to think what 10 years encompasses.

I guess it helps to be older (time wise) to cope with the 10 years.