Yellow Enzo ( Symbolic Motors )

Teckademics8

I was walking home from school and I hear a huge " ROARRRR "

I thought it was a F430, I see this pull around the corner to pull into the separate showroom...

enzo1bh5.jpg

enzo2aq9.jpg

enzo3aj5.jpg

enzo4ft3.jpg

enzo5wa0.jpg

enzo6sc3.jpg

Going back tomorrow to get some more photos with my good camera.

Those Enzos are One million Dollar piggy banks, you "Break" 'em when you need some dough and you got a cool $1MIL to work with.. :icon_thumleft:

In his post on FerrariChat he says business is good yet hes selling his Enzo? If business was good and cars aren't his concern then let it sit and the value rise. I think there is another reason for the sale.

In his post on FerrariChat he says business is good yet hes selling his Enzo? If business was good and cars aren't his concern then let it sit and the value rise. I think there is another reason for the sale.

Smart man. :icon_thumleft:

Is the car sold to a new owner, or just for sale? Symbolic has it advertised right now. If it is still for sale, anyone know the details on this car?

Is the car sold to a new owner, or just for sale? Symbolic has it advertised right now. If it is still for sale, anyone know the details on this car?
Wasnt it Sergies old Enzo? It was crashed and repaired. That may not be the case, but I remember hearing something about that being the case although it may not be the car. Just relaying what i vaguely remember.

Wasnt it Sergies old Enzo? It was crashed and repaired. That may not be the case, but I remember hearing something about that being the case although it may not be the car. Just relaying what i vaguely remember.

Yes, That was Sergies car. I used to see it around Detroit.

Sergie crashed his 456 in front of my buddies law firm on Woodward Ave.

Sergie_Federov_1_20copy.jpg

• 2 months later...

Been watching this car down in La Jolla for a while. Eric is a good man! I'm thinking about purchasing it. Some of the salesman were concerned about ferrari's policy, but aside from all that... that enzo is sick!!!

Been watching this car down in La Jolla for a while. Eric is a good man! I'm thinking about purchasing it. Some of the salesman were concerned about ferrari's policy, but aside from all that... that enzo is sick!!!

What do you mean the salesmen are concerned about Ferrari's policy? I don't follow what you are saying.

When I spoke with him he cited his back (if you haven't read in his threads he has some serious issues with his back) and that the a Veyron seemed like a better choice for him.

Congrats if you get it! If you do get it, you should come to some of the events in the area. It would be nice to have an active Enzo owner in San Diego, compared to the others in the SD area that probably never even drive them.

• 2 weeks later...