Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd recognize that bull anywhere. How embarrassing.

bull_comp.jpg

Strike Fighter Squadron 37. The balls were taken off the animal on the patch/logo following the Tailhook '91 scandal as a Rep-Pat-Schroeder-induced political correctness casualty. They're back on the patch and jets now. At least this ridiculous car has the nutless version.

I'd recognize that bull anywhere. How embarrassing.

post-25074-1367611768_thumb.jpg

Strike Fighter Squadron 37. The balls were taken off the animal on the patch/logo following the Tailhook '91 scandal as a Rep-Pat-Schroeder-induced political correctness casualty. They're back on the patch and jets now. At least this ridiculous car has the nutless version.

Dude that is hilarious.. the car does have the nutless version.. It is Correct.

You guys watch the videos on the ebay listing from MegaChad's post? Hahaha :lol2: Priceless. :lol2:

"Hey Rod, you wanna go ahead and uh, burn this turd piece to the ground for me? Yeah that's pretty good. Thanks Rod."

This video is hilarious..

The windows... work... the airbagworks.. all the of the shit on our cars work.. done right.. holy shit this video should go viral..

This video is hilarious..

The windows... work... the airbagworks.. all the of the shit on our cars work.. done right.. holy shit this video should go viral..

Ah,, and I love how the cold air intakes are about 5" away from the header.. Like it matters i guess, but WTF!!!

As much as it's a replica and a bad one at that, I have to admit it appears to be well engineered and well built.

That is pretty cool actually.. wonder if it runs?

So would that make this an 8.5l V12?

It's amazing how many people there are out there who want to be something theyre not. I would rather ride the bus, in my timex, in a Hanes t-shirt then drive a replicrap, with a fake rolex and fake designer T shirt. The reason luxury items are luxury items is because of the history and craftsmanship behind the brand. I think it's awesome when a car guy who doesnt make a ton of money, restores a classic and you see them out with thier family enjoying it. I think a person spending time and money to replicate something is pathetic. I get comments with the Murci that it must pick up a lot of chicks, to which I answer, if you need a two hundred K car to pick up chicks you should work on your personality. I enjoy the thread tho, seeing all the crap people are willing to degrade themselves with.

don't know what to think about this one. required some serious skills to make it. they even made the 'bubbles' on the roof.

Very impressive for sure.

WHOOOO

Only 12k

Shit is a dodge neon

And I quote...

This car (Running and Driving!) uses a 1998 Plymouth Neon Donor (10 years newer than any Fiero, and about the same Horse Power as a stock V6 Fiero) that is front wheel drive (the actual exotic is all wheel drive, so this car is half as acurate, like the Fiero/Mr2/etc are half as acurate)

• 2 weeks later...

Its like a Gallardo and an M coupe mated. I kind of like it. A bitt FFish too I guess. Was it a Scion before it was a clown shoe?