Official Shitty Lamborghini Kit Car and Replica Thread

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy involved with building the replica Bentley kits was sued by Bentley and was ordered by the court to pay VAG $4 mil in damages.

I guess with whatever money he had left he decided to buy a G35 and a tonne of fiberglass and come up with his original design :icon_mrgreen:

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm driving my Spyker down the road yesterday and out of the corner of my eye I see a bright orange car so I pull into the gas station and I see it's a Diablo roadster. I have never seen a orange diablo roadster in Canada and something looked a bit off! I get a little closer and I can see it's a kit car, I decide that I should take a few pictures for my LP friends so you can all laugh at this guy. The owner came over and talked to me and said it had a BMW V12 motor and Audi 5000 transmission WOW he then asked me what my topspeed is in my Spyker so I tell him 296kph, he goes to tell me that his can do 260....MILES an hour in his diablo lol

post-1321-1310059130_thumb.jpg

post-1321-1310059138_thumb.jpg

post-1321-1310059145_thumb.jpg

post-1321-1310059152_thumb.jpg

Wow, I believe I saw this car in Edmonton this summer. I thought it was a real one all this time until I saw these photos.

Has to be the same one because what are the chances of there being a real Diablo Roadster with all the same wheels, colour, wing.. etc.

• 3 months later...

Great example of a Nero Nemesis Roadster with alcantara interior, classic HRE wheels and hood delete option. Burn it!

Great example of a Nero Nemesis Roadster with alcantara interior, classic HRE wheels and hood delete option. Burn it!

:lol2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The same one Rhyno spotted in Kelowna but in Edmonton now

10037F55-D03E-4963-89AD-8FADCA7955C2.jpg

845CA12F-9894-4229-83D2-D19FBD591200.jpg

Rather good replica from a glance I must say, but closer look will show that portions are off.

The same one Rhyno spotted in Kelowna but in Edmonton now

Rather good replica from a glance I must say, but closer look will show that portions are off.

That car is ATL_'s Diablo's retarded cousin ;)

That car is ATL_'s Diablo's retarded cousin ;)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

What an imposter! The proportions are all wrong. We all know there can be only one Orange Crush! :lol2:

• 4 weeks later...