400GT

Smurf Balls

Just a few years ago at Lamborghini Dallas, they had a 400 GT for sale, in about the same condition or better.

They were asking the low 100's :eusa_wall:

Gorgeous classic car !

very nice

400 GT looks good and has a very appealing interior

it is a very elegant car for a sofisticated car passionate!

still these cars do not make me drool as a nice miura or countach....

• 1 month later...

:eusa_drool:

Looks like its being kept in the millenwork autodrome in germany, I really want to go to that place!!

• 2 weeks later...

haven't seen ANY vintage Lamborghini in blue that doesn't look stunning....

any more info on that place?

I actually misspelled it its the Meilenwerk in berlin heres there website (I hope you speak german)

http://www.meilenwerk.de/

Its my understanding a group of dealers got together and refurbished a massive building in berlin to store some of their more exclusive cars as well as a restoration location. they certainly have some amazing cars there, such as upwards of 6 enzos many many many 300sl gullwings etc etc

Heres a thread with some pictures of some of the impressive cars.

http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThrea...&tID=105821

heres the listing online (scroll down to find it)

http://www.mo-vendi.de/angebot01.htm

• 3 weeks later...

Man that one is in SHARP condition!

• 5 years later...

Though it wouldn't be enough....I would probably sell my Jarama and Urraco for a 350/400...even if it needed work. I am starting to see them as the best looking Lamborghini.

Though it wouldn't be enough....I would probably sell my Jarama and Urraco for a 350/400...even if it needed work. I am starting to see them as the best looking Lamborghini.

good luck, Peter

in Europe it would be really hard to make such a trade:

400 GT is well over 300k euro and 350 GT even more today :shock:

while urraco and Jarama are still the most affordable vintage lamborghinis: less than 150.000 euro for a pair of very nice ones

i would like to trade my LP400S and diablo roadster for a miura SV... but it is not going to happen

with mine around 300k euro for the pair Vs the 900k euro for the SV today

as for the best looking...i do not think so: to me there are lambos much nicer than these (countach, miura, diablo...)

but for sure they are probably the more classy and elegant!

you can drive one in every place without risk to be too flashy or out of place imo

And you know, that's just it: It is a very classy and elegantly designed car. Very pure. I like it much better than the Jaramas or the Espadas. I used to have zero interest in the Isleros but now I think I am going more old school than I expected.

I guess with the cars of today and the ones coming out, I am going backwards in years with Lamborghini. Every time they took a step forward with a new model aka Gallardo and Murcielago, I took a step back with the models.

Since the SUV and that Gallardo replacement etc.....I've began to drool at Islero and GT 350/400. I've had no interest in an Espada until about 6-12 months ago.

Very strange for me.