Post some pictures of your favorite Diablos

skinny

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the wheels fully refurbished and pull paint correction on the body. Rear spacers are all that is left to do. New set should be here from Germany by the end of the month (first set was wrong).

post-1512-1404635994_thumb.jpg

Looks very good, do you have better photos?

Thanks Fortis,

Sorry, I'm not a better photographer. I plan on get someone to take some pro type pics in the future. For now, all I have are pics from our weekend drives, with my point and shoot camera.

I had the wheels fully refurbished and pull paint correction on the body. Rear spacers are all that is left to do. New set should be here from Germany by the end of the month (first set was wrong).

Can you post the manufacturer and the model number or specs of the rear spacers for the Diablo?

Thanks Fortis,

Sorry, I'm not a better photographer. I plan on get someone to take some pro type pics in the future. For now, all I have are pics from our weekend drives, with my point and shoot camera.

I understand, I am terrible at taking photos myself, your car looks stunning, I am looking forward to seeing pro shots when you get around to it.

I understand, I am terrible at taking photos myself, your car looks stunning, I am looking forward to seeing pro shots when you get around to it.

Here is one, pre Hercules wheels, taking my Dad out for his first ride in the car, after a 1200km road trip

Diablo_drive_to_Edmonton_July_11_13__2013_012.jpg

Just to be upfront, this is not my house, and no that is not a 7 car garage, it actually has 2 levels, an elevator for cars and holds 22 cars, motorhome and boat.

Here is one, pre Hercules wheels, taking my Dad out for his first ride in the car, after a 1200km road trip

Just to be upfront, this is not my house, and no that is not a 7 car garage, it actually has 2 levels, an elevator for cars and holds 22 cars, motorhome and boat.

Awesome looking Diablo!

Can you post the manufacturer and the model number or specs of the rear spacers for the Diablo?

www.spurverbreiterung.de

They custom make them. They've made me spacers for all my cars over the years. Workmanship has always been perfect.

You tell them you want "System 4" spacers for the Diablo. The size is up to you. I have 25mm.

Anyone have one in orange .....I guess that would be some derivation of "orancio??".

Go look in the members garage section for a thread titled "my orange crush". Its ATL's 99 Diablo Roadster in orange. Beautiful car.

I'll take the stock wheels all day long...one of the first things that really jumped out at me upon seeing the car in person for the first time in the early '90s.

Anyone have one in orange .....I guess that would be some derivation of "orancio??".

Yessir! :icon_thumleft:

Go look in the members garage section for a thread titled "my orange crush". Its ATL's 99 Diablo Roadster in orange. Beautiful car.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
Took this pic last night on our road trip to the West Coast, in the top parking lot at Mt Baker, Wa. Full moon and Mt Shuksan

post-18623-1405166914_thumb.jpg

thats a lot of snow for July

beautiful d

• 3 weeks later...