Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good Hersch! Good Job!

Looking good Herschel. Are the air inlets shown in the previous pics optional or required (I know the lower splitter is optional but wasn't sure about the inlets inside the larger openings)?

Ai Ya Yai !!!

What's my Q number, Hershel?

"All I want for X'mas is my new front bumper, my new front bumper, my new front bumper...."

1st in Singapore, JB, and some say Batam. (private Singaporean joke.) :P

Hersh. Can you do a install or uninstall procedure? I really don't wany anyone fcuking up. What is the current eta?

Hersh. Can you do a install or uninstall procedure? I really don't wany anyone fcuking up. What is the current eta?

I'll 2nd that, I want to fit the bumper myself after painting, so details of waht to take off and how would be very useful if you could do it.

Give him some time.. I think he is too busy to write here .. he has been posting info about the process and it's almost finished.

Hersh is indeed busy. I talked to him 2 days ago. The bumpers are supposed to ship out in 2 weeks, but holidays may make the shipping take longer.

Shouldn't you be on a honeymoon :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

We went to israel for 2 weeks. Eilat rules.

Honeymoon is over.....I want my bumper....lol

Hersh. Sorry to be impatient. I gotta have more cowbell....lol

I think I want mine painted by you. I hope you can closely match it. I just can't see my car at some dirty shop while they accidentally drop a wrench on it.

NO worries.. I realize that we are overtime on the project.

Regarding the paint , We will prepaint however we can only guarantee a close match as we cannot accomodate for environmental changes to the paint on a particular car. We reccomend clients that are interested in Pre-paint send us your tow plug cover so our painter can reference the shade for a closer match

Done! What is your address and how do you pop the tow plug off without damaging anything.