Who wants an LP560 front bumper?

Allan-Herbie

Hey Sprite did you get the bumper installed??????????????????????????????/

Herschel is dropping off my bumper on Friday. I'll have it mounted next week sometime.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have officially received bumper #1

it is in my workers truck as we speak (i will have pics tonight) he said it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fu: snowpoke

i have officially received bumper #1

it is in my workers truck as we speak (i will have pics tonight) he said it looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fu: snowpoke

Having it inside a friggin truck doesn't count for shit! :icon_butt: Let me know when you have it mounted, or maybe I'll just shoot you a pic of mine mounted on the car so you know how it will look :thefinger:

Having it inside a friggin truck doesn't count for shit! :icon_butt: Let me know when you have it mounted, or maybe I'll just shoot you a pic of mine mounted on the car so you know how it will look :thefinger:

hahahahaha

It amazes me that no one has yet to shout from the mountain top "hallaluyah!" that they have got their new bumper in hand and in the midst of tearing their old bumper off with their bare hands.

Hershell, an update would be much appreciated.

It amazes me that no one has yet to shout from the mountain top "hallaluyah!" that they have got their new bumper in hand and in the midst of tearing their old bumper off with their bare hands.

Hershell, an update would be much appreciated.

Hersh called me today. He is dropping off my bumper tomorrow [saturday].

"Hersh called me today. He is dropping off my bumper tomorrow [saturday]."

I do hope you finally get it tomorrow.

mine is here! i cant post pic from this comp. but Hovik is going to post for me asap.

trust me it really is all that!

Ya Ya Ya

I really don't understand why you guys from Orlando to Miami didn't just drive over to Palm Bay 2 weeks ago and had yours installed there and then.

Hope you don't mind my being a bit anal about all these delays. Yesterday has passed and we have, again, not heard anything about the international shipments yet.

Ya Ya Ya

I really don't understand why you guys from Orlando to Miami didn't just drive over to Palm Bay 2 weeks ago and had yours installed there and then.

Hope you don't mind my being a bit anal about all these delays. Yesterday has passed and we have, again, not heard anything about the international shipments yet.

You took part in a first-run, design to production process. What exactly did you expect?

Hershel has been up front and available since day one, and has done his best to deliver a top quality product to a small yet demanding market segment. His only mistake was maybe assuming that the process would go off without a hitch and that he would be able to pull this off in the time originally speculated.

I know that everyone is excited to see the final product, but cut the guy some slack. It's not like your car has been sitting on jack-stands this entire time.

How is the quality Hovik

that pic is actually in my garage. the quality looks perfect to me and my body man said the same.

that pic is actually in my garage. the quality looks perfect to me and my body man said the same.

"Bodyman" - :lol2:

It's still not on the car :thefinger:

All kidding aside, your car will rock even more with the bumper on!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Here it is!

I hope the quality of the bumper is a hell of a lot better than the quality of that picture! :icon_mrgreen:

Now would one of you yahoos hurry up and get the damn thing installed already!!! :icon_razz:

that pic is from a blkberry.. bumper #1 :icon_fU: will be installed this week.

actually there is 1 car that has the bumper installed today. but i will let him tell you (i dont want to steal his thunder)

You took part in a first-run, design to production process. What exactly did you expect?

Hershel has been up front and available since day one, and has done his best to deliver a top quality product to a small yet demanding market segment. His only mistake was maybe assuming that the process would go off without a hitch and that he would be able to pull this off in the time originally speculated.

I know that everyone is excited to see the final product, but cut the guy some slack. It's not like your car has been sitting on jack-stands this entire time.

As mentioned before, all slack were accorded during production.

The design to production process was supposedly completed 2 weeks or more ago. Everything was ready for delivery according to Hershell. He claimed only finding a reasonably priced shipper for the delay since. He has also given rather "confirmed" shipping dates at least twice during this time. The last was last Friday for international deliveries. This part has nothing to do with production.

Everyone here have declared their eagerness to receive their bumper. So it would have been logical that those who live around the shop would have asked for theirs to be painted by the shop and just drive down to have the installation done there and then. Do bare in mind that Hershell has mentioned that it is a tight fit and some jiggling may be needed. The guys at the shop has experienced it and should thus be able to minimize the learning curve installation time and get the bumper fitted perfectly as compared to another body shop who would have to fiddle with it for the first time. It is logical. What's your beef with logic?

FYI, I have planned a total sprucing up of my car and have held up all the other trades while not wanting to lose my slots since the first scheduled delivery end last October. Yes, my car is not on jack-stands waiting for this, but my tradesmen have been held up. So why don't you cut them some slack? Without me losing my Q.

For months, there'd been "fights" about who's going to get the 1st piece, who's going to have the 1st finished product, who's will be best looking etc...

But man, we all certainly know who has been and continues to be the most eager owner here. :lol:

I don't need to be the 1st, since all the pieces are produced at the same time. #30 is just fine with me. If only shipping is done together.

This is at 11pm last night at Heffner's shop (THANKS JASON for putting in the all the extra after hours to get this bumper on)....I hope that she is done today!!!! Overall the bumper is pretty good. I was VERY happy to get it on my car. I have a few paint issues and a little more time in the body shop could have made this bumper much better under closer inspection. The body man said that the fit was pretty good for a aftermarket bumper. I did need to have part of the drivers side front air vent massaged to get some of the coolent hoses from the TT to fit....so if you have a TT car you will have to mod the bumper. I'm going back to Heff's shop right know so I should see her completed and on the car. There where some issues with my bumper and I was VERY LUCKY to get it in time for my trip back to Canada which starts today!!!!!

LamboBumper.jpg

Congrats!

Perfect Timing for you.

But what do you mean you lost the tow hook? Do you mean just the opening or that we can no longer tow the car from the front?

Also, the front grill opening looks smaller than the space available. Is that the case with the LP560 as well?

Happy Trails.

Also, the front grill opening looks smaller than the space available. Is that the case with the LP560 as well?

Happy Trails.

This came up several pages back. The grill will cover the entire opening. The problem I see here is based on the earlier post the area behind the grill should have been left black and not painted orange, because the orange part will be visible through the grill.

This is at 11pm last night at Heffner's shop (THANKS JASON for putting in the all the extra after hours to get this bumper on)....I hope that she is done today!!!! Overall the bumper is pretty good. I was VERY happy to get it on my car. I have a few paint issues and a little more time in the body shop could have made this bumper much better under closer inspection. The body man said that the fit was pretty good for a aftermarket bumper. I did need to have part of the drivers side front air vent massaged to get some of the coolent hoses from the TT to fit....so if you have a TT car you will have to mod the bumper. I'm going back to Heff's shop right know so I should see her completed and on the car. There where some issues with my bumper and I was VERY LUCKY to get it in time for my trip back to Canada which starts today!!!!!

LamboBumper.jpg

Impressive, looking good already!