-Brother posting on his account.

-Hard drive failed, lost all pics.

Any guesses on what he'll use next?

"Aliens stole my limbs... yeah I am online typing with a headwand...."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just some kid with a mouth full of lies and a LP sock puppet account.

Speaking of which, our newest member is "lainey." Conrad's fiance's name was Lainey, wasn't it.

Here's her profile.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=15149

She's got one friend, Larry.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=9456

And if you look under Larry's comments, you'll find her asking about where she could find "C's" old threads.

Also, Larry has a friend at the top of his friends list, it's Conrad (madradmurci). LOL

He tried to sell me wheels for my Phantom. Thank goodness I went through the RR dealer!

LOL @ below :lol2:

post-3737-1221122377_thumb.jpg

He tried to sell me wheels for my Phantom. Thank goodness I went through the RR dealer!

I used him as an intermediary on the official L Power sex change thread. What I got for my money was a bovine ovary, a picture of Lindsay Lohan, and half of Michael Jackson's clitoris.

I'm down $535k and I still don't have a clitoris to show for it.

I tried to dispute the charge with VISA, and all they said was, 'Um, what?"

I used him as an intermediary on the official L Power sex change thread. What I got for my money was a bovine ovary, a picture of Lindsay Lohan, and half of Michael Jackson's clitoris.

I'm down $535k and I still don't have a clitoris to show for it.

I tried to dispute the charge with VISA, and all they said was, 'Um, what?"

Speaking of which, our newest member is "lainey." Conrad's fiance's name was Lainey, wasn't it.

Here's her profile.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=15149

She's got one friend, Larry.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=9456

And if you look under Larry's comments, you'll find her asking about where she could find "C's" old threads.

Also, Larry has a friend at the top of his friends list, it's Conrad (madradmurci). LOL

It is her, I saw her at her work today and gave her the story of what he was doing on here....She is a very nice and sweet girl guys so help her find the threads she is looking for. I told her all about them being engaged and her sisters or whoever those girls were that he was posting pics of....

"Hey, not sure if youre interested, but I have some HRE Monoblok wheels for the Gallardo coming in a few days, called the M49. Theyre the first set made like this."

He kept on trying to get me to buy these for $5900....

I'll chime in;

"$2200 for the fiberglass lip, $4300 for carbon fiber. Fiberglass is in stock, CF would need to be ordered.

Lambo cant void a warranty on anything but the wheels. With the proper wheel/tire sizes the drivetrain wont have problems."

Glad I didn't choose to do buisness with him - he was on me like a hawk when I asked about the AutoCouture front lip :jack:

he won't stop asking on how he can become a dealer, I kept telling him the basic requirement is to have a physical location with a history of servicing exotics. I can only hope he didn't rip anyone off, "selling" our parts.

With a name like DriftRacer, what else do you expect.

So basically this guy has pm'd everyone possible to try to get them to buy crap off him? I know he pm'd me quite a few times on 6speed, ferrarichat, and on here and after allan made his post calling him out I didn't need anything more then that to not do business with the guy. thanks allan for saving my ass ;)

ricky

he won't stop asking on how he can become a dealer, I kept telling him the basic requirement is to have a physical location with a history of servicing exotics. I can only hope he didn't rip anyone off, "selling" our parts.

With a name like DriftRacer, what else do you expect.

He is apparently from the EauClaire,Wisconsin area...It's not exactly the hotbed of exotic cars.

If a person is selling custom drag-tractor parts there might be a market.

He is apparently from the EauClaire,Wisconsin area...It's not exactly the hotbed of exotic cars.

If a person is selling custom drag-tractor parts there might be a market.

LOL :icon_thumleft:

Look at how he speaks/writes. If I was trying to solicit something over a PM, I would be sure enough to know what I am selling and the specs of the items. Instead he's "Kinda interested to know about something", and he was hoping to make a deal for 18k wheels. :dumbass:

• 1 month later...

He finally got the wheels and tires.

This is how Cheesenuts (Driftracer) delivered them. No protective packaging....each just tossed into a box. Charge back done after receiving tires and wheels in horrible condition.

post-12995-1223878588_thumb.jpg

post-12995-1223878598_thumb.jpg

post-12995-1223878606_thumb.jpg

Man, that's pretty bad!! Can't believe all the fuss this kid caused!

Well, for future handling of wheel and tire items, you can be safe with the online member "espritonhres". He's been at multiple LP events down here in S FL and has met quite a few of the guys. He runs wheelsdirectonline.com, and also happens to be my younger brother.

Hope your charge back went through OK...

Man, that's pretty bad!! Can't believe all the fuss this kid caused!

Well, for future handling of wheel and tire items, you can be safe with the online member "espritonhres". He's been at multiple LP events down here in S FL and has met quite a few of the guys. He runs wheelsdirectonline.com, and also happens to be my younger brother.

Hope your charge back went through OK...

Not my issue, just posting an update. :la:

I can see it now. This no-effort lazy POS will try to resell them and bill the returned wheels as being powder coated for that "custom" look. Powder coat in this case being a $2.99 can of matte black Krylon applied after 5 minutes of prep.

:lol2:

This could of all been avoided had everyone listened to me first!

You weren't the only one calling BS. I thought he was full of it as well and a lot of other members too.