This Lamborghini is....SO HOOD!

Aimee

Guest skokos

I dont have anything to deny douche bag. I never made claims that I owned a lp640 like you did( just a reminder to people new to this thread Murci-me had 2009 Lamborghini LP640 and 2001 eurocopter listed in his signature)...when in fact you drive a fiero. you lied.you got caught.now your trying to make it look like you didnt.Sure is alot of shit talking coming from someone who is to fcuking stupid to even log on to a website correctly.

Lamborghini%20kitcar%20Pontiac%20Fiero4.jpg

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yes, I have been working on the cars, since the customers dont pay me for sitting around while they're waiting for me to finish them.

Finish cars? What are you doing to them? I just spent half an hour looking at posts someone with the same user name as you had put up on a replica lp640 thread on a kit car forum, all this bullshit aside, your replica looks very nice. Perhaps indeed if you are the replica builder, why don't you post some pics over here so we can see.

Guest skokos

Hey look!! making up things like Murci-me is EASY! anyone can do it!

heres his house:

taj-mahal.jpg

Heres all of his cars

japan-ferrari-parade.jpg

Dont mind me! Im just Murci-mes wife!

angelina_jolie1a_300x400.jpg

His new boat! pretty cool huh

420wallp_tiger_2.jpg

Hey Rob good find bro I think this loser is in love with u . he might not be able to figure out to log on to his account but he sure can build a bad ass replica hahaha...by the way i dont think any of us on here give a fcuk what rob does or where he got his money ....dude give it up already i mean it is kinda fun reading this shit but ur come backs really suck u should spend some more time on them before posting ...oh yeah and post sme other pics of ur replica and ur house we all want to see that and dont photo shop it k real pics with u in them .

Post your pics here dude. If its good I will be honest. My buddy made replica Countachs. They were so good Lambo sued him for 5 million dollars. They were faster and handled better also.

to play Devil's advocate, if he gets the same chicks you do while sleeping in till 2 pm and drinking beer all day... he is doing something right. Perhaps a better analogy is in order - like, once you are fake about one thing, it is easy to lose integrity in other things?

your one sharp guy.....your analogy is better than mine :eusa_clap:

There are a bunch of reasons we're on you M-M and don't think much of you. First, you're trying to replicate something others worked hard to get for real and you slammed owners who look down on replicas. Second, you lied about owning an 09 LP640 (justification for a ban in my book) and you also lied about owning a Eurocopter. All of that adds up to the point where any post you makes isn't going to give you much respect and it takes time away from other more important discussions. Frankly I think there will be a point where Lamborghini will sue anyone who throws a badge on a replica including you so enjoy your car while you can. I don't get it M-M, if you have the talent to build a decent replica, then it sounds like you have the talent to earn enough to buy your own Murc and not come on here and lie about who you are and what you have and also spend your time insulting everyone in the process. Why the shortcut when it doesn't give you the respect you want on the forum you want? Why bother coming here and mess with Sokos and others who are well respected on this site? You should be banned and that's the end of it and allowed to come back when you're posting something honest, and not insulting everyone here.

I agree with what Tommy is saying, but as far as FAKES go, this one at least looks like the real thing...

murci_me_1.jpg

murci_me_2.jpg

Why is it that the kit car guys are the biggest dicks when it comes to defending their shit rides?

And why do they always pinch out the same bullshit arguments? "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." My hairy anus, it is.

Lambo kit cars are nothing more than a front for an owner wanting to appear to be something they are not. All they car about is the image of wealth, and don't care about the actual cars or the company that produce the real thing.

And they aren't enthusiasts, either. No real enthusiast would dream of draping 1200lbs of fiberglass onto a Fiero in an attempt to pay homage to a marque.

Notice how scrotum, I mean Skokostvbr, or whatever his name is, couldn't deny what I said? Its because its all true, and now he knows I'm hip to his "Game".

As far as going to work, I get up at 4:30 every morning, to make it to work by 6AM, so I can work my 12 to 14 hours and then come home. You loosers have no idea what hard work is. No, I dont drink beer, and I'm happily married (19 years). Skokos cant even keep a steady boyfriend for more than 19 days! He's a looser/poser and he knows it, its too bad you guys cant see it.

I haven't been able to post for a couple days because I thought my acct was suspended, since I couldn't log in. Since I found that was not the case, as you can see, I'm posting again. And yes, I have been working on the cars, since the customers dont pay me for sitting around while they're waiting for me to finish them. Grow up already and get an actual life suckos, I mean skokos, something you can actually be proud to call your own. Everything I have I earned myself, unlike you, who lives off handouts from Mommy&Daddy. You dont want to compare houses with me either, I gaurantee I've got most people beat there.

You spelt "LOSER" (your version LOOSER) wrong TWICE, I thought someone would have picked up on that the first time round.

Unlike you, I can put "eurocopter" in my signature. Yes, it actually flies and is not made from plastic/fibreglass what ever you build your crap from.

post-3737-1232346731_thumb.jpg

You spelt "LOSER" (your version LOOSER) wrong TWICE, I thought someone would have picked up on that the first time round.

Unlike you, I can put "eurocopter" in my signature. Yes, it actually flies and is not made from plastic/fibreglass what ever you build your crap from.

When did you get this Mike?

Yeah, I dont get the all Caps thing. Does that mean you are "Extra" pissed off??

And if the "UGLY ASS" woman comment was directed twords me I didn't come on here for a beauty contest I came on here to talk about cars.

Mmm.. Maybe the dude should put his picture here and get everyone to comment...

But than again, as the saying goes.... Just because a dog is barking at you , doesn't mean you have to bark back at the dog................

Jesus Mike, is there anything you DON'T have? fcuking awesome! :icon_thumleft:

NICE! You have a G550 hidden some where as well :lol2:?

More pics of the chopper please :D

Haha, perhaps in the future. Here you go.

post-3737-1232356108_thumb.jpg

post-3737-1232356136_thumb.jpg

post-3737-1232356150_thumb.jpg

I had the same bird, but it had manual start. Real bitch trying to crank the blades over by hand and squirting starting fluid into the intake manifold in cold weather at the same time.

He almost has replicated the dead gangsta rap mac pimpin' donald interior, now that's fucked up.

HEY! Don't talk about my old car like that!