The FGT definitely gets up to speed quick.

sprite

The FGT speedo is very accurate (compared to most others). Twice I've been over 200 with the GPS in the car and it's been within 4-5 mph.

How did it feel at those speeds?? It certainly pulls very hard.

You have no idea how the car pulls in the 100+ mph range. I've never had a car that I was as comfortable driving in the 180+ mph range than the FGT, nor have I ever had a car that I drove at those speeds as often as with the FGT.

Ford GT - Cars.com

$136k on Cars.com

That's pretty enticing...

G or FGT?

Cheapest one I've seen, most seem to be hovering around $160K or so, but there is a reason why (other than the mileage) that one is so cheap... Read the CARFAX.

A good, no story FGT is still north of $150k and is highly unlikely to come down. Whats bizarre about these cars is that there are owners that have more than one of them, I know of one guy that has FIVE!

You have no idea how the car pulls in the 100+ mph range. I've never had a car that I was as comfortable driving in the 180+ mph range than the FGT, nor have I ever had a car that I drove at those speeds as often as with the FGT.

That's just great Mike. You make it sound like a regular grocery trip!!! :lol2: As I've said before, the fact you've owned so many exotics and still pound the table on how great the FGT is, we all have to collectively believe it is an amazing car. Tks for the constant feedback. Just when are you getting one back!? I'm sure you're buddy that has 5 of them could spare one...;)

That's just great Mike. You make it sound like a regular grocery trip!!! :lol2: As I've said before, the fact you've owned so many exotics and still pound the table on how great the FGT is, we all have to collectively believe it is an amazing car. Tks for the constant feedback. Just when are you getting one back!? I'm sure you're buddy that has 5 of them could spare one...;)

:iamwithstupid:

Mikes loves for the FGT while going through so many cars give me alot more respect for it than Ive had in the past. And the fact that after all his cars, he still loves AND HAS the 6.0 :D

I don't have room in my life for multiple 6 figure cars that I don't drive, I really miss the FGT and am seriously thinking about letting the black 6.0 go so I can get another FGT.

I don't have room in my life for multiple 6 figure cars that I don't drive, I really miss the FGT and am seriously thinking about letting the black 6.0 go so I can get another FGT.

It makes sense to me! :icon_thumleft: Do it!

II really miss the FGT and am seriously thinking about letting the black 6.0 go so I can get another FGT.

its like I dont even know you anymore

:crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2:

:lol2:

Guest skokos

1227673980737.jpg

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

common man! even Harry and Loyd had a Diablo!!!

Dan, go find an FGT and drive it the way you've driven the 6.0. You'll have a hard time getting back in the 6.0.

Dan, go find an FGT and drive it the way you've driven the 6.0. You'll have a hard time getting back in the 6.0.

do you anyone that would let me drive an FGT like I drive my Diablo??? :lol2:

A good, no story FGT is still north of $150k and is highly unlikely to come down. Whats bizarre about these cars is that there are owners that have more than one of them, I know of one guy that has FIVE!

Considering PeakCompletions has 3 of them! And they are all TT'ed I think that says alot too!

Sprite, post some more pics of the FGT..

FYI: Me, Rob, and Herschel have a photo shoot planned this Saturday and we will post all the pics asap.

Sprite, post some more pics of the FGT..

FYI: Me, Rob, and Herschel have a photo shoot planned this Saturday and we will post all the pics asap.

Looking forward to seeing the shots! But you're still not getting #2!!!