South Africa's first TT Gallardo

Mike_S

looks good! What are the power numbers? list of complete mods?

They said it's doing around 1200 at the flywheel.

That system is being put together by the guys at Dastek. They have a new engine management system that they want to debut on this car . We supplied them with the engine internals and the spoiler. They were shooting for 1400 horsepower. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I do like the race inspired look of the center exit wastegates.

More info. That rear spoiler sure looked familiar Jason ;) Check the end of the video for some video footage of the car on the street.

We recently completed the first stage of the Lamborghini twin turbo / Unichip project. It makes just under 1200 flywheel horsepower at 1.0 bar boost. Once we have done the promotional videos etc we will turn up the boost to 1.6 bar and see how much power it can really make (and what breaks first:-))

The car was used in the Mile Per Hour show of Jeremy Clarckson they hosted in South Africa recently. If you want to download a short video of the car on the show you can click on the link below to download it.

If you want to watch it on youtube click on the link below:

I like the raw look, very nice! Congrats to Heffner for contributing to this "international effort" :icon_thumleft:

:iamwithstupid:

whats crazy is you never hear Heff brag about anything.. but he just happens to appear in magazines, TV, and other TT projects across the world.

I guess when your that good, your work speaks for itself...

:iamwithstupid:

whats crazy is you never hear Heff brag about anything.. but he just happens to appear in magazines, TV, and other TT projects across the world.

I guess when your that good, your work speaks for itself...

Yupp.

And about that vid - Jeeeeeesus Christ that car is insane, ugly exhaust but still, friggin insane!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the photos, looks great!

a new competitor against UGR´s Nera "R" edition?

the wastegate look is amazing

when the time comes, I'll certainly be looking at the G simply because it CAN be turboed to such ridiculous levels of power

i still can't believe how reliable these things are - or seem to be at least

More info. That rear spoiler sure looked familiar Jason ;) Check the end of the video for some video footage of the car on the street.

We recently completed the first stage of the Lamborghini twin turbo / Unichip project. It makes just under 1200 flywheel horsepower at 1.0 bar boost. Once we have done the promotional videos etc we will turn up the boost to 1.6 bar and see how much power it can really make (and what breaks first:-))

The car was used in the Mile Per Hour show of Jeremy Clarckson they hosted in South Africa recently. If you want to download a short video of the car on the show you can click on the link below to download it.

If you want to watch it on youtube click on the link below:

fcuking fierce, I love it.