OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

ya but if he knew that he can barely pay for the car, shouldn't he have sold it and just drive something affordable in his means........rather than going on the net and asking people for money? i'd rather drive a civic and keep my dignity. times are tough, so he should suck it up and drive something cheaper.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a sponsor over at MBWorld, and that guy is very well liked. Times can be tough right now for allot of people, and it's nice to see some friends get together and help each other.

It is vey noble to help a friend in tough times but the circumstances are so retarded i cannot help but think the guy is a moron and his friends could save their energy and money bailing him out of a much more important situation.

Being behind on payments on a luxury car is a real dumb reason to go online asking for support. If you can't afford the fcuking car,get rid of it and drive something that will take you from point A to B withou putting undue stress on your finances.

What I want to know is, What's going to happen next month when his payment is due and he owes everyone else money?

Does he get on another forum and hit everyone else up?

I used to visit AudiWorld and those guys acted like they were Gods in the automotive community. Almost all of them have never been to a racetrack, and those who did weren't dedicated to it. Yet they carried an attitude as if their income was as large as their falsified manhood. The members of that community aren't even worth my pity. True poseurs.

Its the same way over at Audizine....i hate going there. All people do is talk shit about everything and the few older mature guys all credit that fact to the used S4's and later model A4's and stuff dropping in price and letting all the teens in. I can only handle browsing there for a couple minutes before I have to return to my home forum of LP where I feel welcome!

I can't agree with you more.

It is vey noble to help a friend in tough times but the circumstances are so retarded i cannot help but think the guy is a moron and his friends could save their energy and money bailing him out of a much more important situation.

Being behind on payments on a luxury car is a real dumb reason to go online asking for support. If you can't afford the fcuking car,get rid of it and drive something that will take you from point A to B withou putting undue stress on your finances.

Am I the only one that thought this was fricking hilarious? How much do I need to send to get the pic?? :icon_mrgreen:

It is funny. I will give you a better deal than Erik :icon_mrgreen:

Erik brought up some excellent points (in addition to other members). The MB owner, should not obtain a dime, for a luxury item he does not need. Anybody that signs a contract for a car, should know up front the terms of payment. If he begins to miss payments, it is way past the time to sell the car.

Amazing subject. Where is the personal self-esteem ? ...zippo. Going to a car forum with a tin cup ? wtf. What is the point of owning an expensive car - to look rich, to make a lot of friends, to earn respect, to pick up chicks, and for your own personal ego etc...?

If it is a performance car, the main reason should be to go fast and to feel good at driving the car car close to the limits.

With this story, the person that leased the car should dump it asap, buy a mask and move on.

I am a sponsor over at MBWorld, and that guy is very well liked. Times can be tough right now for allot of people, and it's nice to see some friends get together and help each other.

Whilst your intentions may be honourable. I would prefer if my friends showed me how to get my priorities right, especially if I had a family. At the end of the day regarless of how much we love them it's just a car and they can be replaced, it's your reputation and family that cannot!

Am I the only one that thought this was fricking hilarious? How much do I need to send to get the pic?? :icon_mrgreen:

Lets see... Juicy Juice needs just shy of $8 grand..... Yeah..... That'll do it.... Just one request... Please make it LARGE BILLS- $100 Notes ONLY please..... Im not going to shove 8 large in quarters up my starfish, regardless of the comic relief that might afford some of you.

Looks like Juicee is still short! I for one hope he loses the car! LOL

This will be the next guy begging on MB:

Hey Josh,

I've never met you or even had an e-conversation with you, but i just Paypal'd you $70 to help with the process. I hope everything works out okay and you get your car back where it belongs sooner than later.

I am a guy who drives a nicer car than i should, live in a nicer house than i should, spend money on things i like, and i'm guessing you're the same type of guy. I love my cars almost as much as i love my family.

Hey Josh,

I've never met you or even had an e-conversation with you, but i just Paypal'd you $70 to help with the process. I hope everything works out okay and you get your car back where it belongs sooner than later.

I am a guy who drives a nicer car than i should, live in a nicer house than i should, spend money on things i like, and i'm guessing you're the same type of guy. I love my cars almost as much as i love my family.

Tell me thats not an actual quote from over there.....

Hey Josh,

:eusa_wall:

Amen.

:iamwithstupid:

Hey Josh,

Unfortunately idiots like this are half of America and one of the reasons everything is so fucked up right now.

yes it sure is...

That blows my mind. Its one thing to be ignorant of the fact that you have over extended your finances and are living beyond your means. Thats when it all comes crashing down and you start back at zero. But that fucker acknowledges the fact that he cant afford it! Unreal!

That blows my mind. Its one thing to be ignorant of the fact that you have over extended your finances and are living beyond your means. Thats when it all comes crashing down and you start back at zero. But that fucker acknowledges the fact that he cant afford it! Unreal!

Unreal, no. Unfortunately welcome to America.

Wow.

I can't afford gas to try and get a job and just had to tell my kids that they can no longer play organized sports because I simply cannot afford the registration.

My daughter even threw out the old "I hate you" deal, which crushed my heart.

I hope that guy gets his Mercedes back though.

Wow, very sad. A lot of people are in the same situation and unfortunately kids just don't understand. My daughter lost a lot of her friends at school because their parents just couldn't afford it anymore. I think your daughter will find that several of her friends won't be playing next year either. There are very few people this hasn't affected. She may "hate you" now, but it won't last long. I wish you the best of luck in making your way back on top. It may take time, but you'll do it.

Wow, very sad. A lot of people are in the same situation and unfortunately kids just don't understand. My daughter lost a lot of her friends at school because their parents just couldn't afford it anymore. I think your daughter will find that several of her friends won't be playing next year either. There are very few people this hasn't affected. She may "hate you" now, but it won't last long. I wish you the best of luck in making your way back on top. It may take time, but you'll do it.

You may be correct, there may be others that simply cannot do it.

I'm fairly upset at myself that I can't make it work somehow. 3 kids and none will be playing any sports.

My financial situation has been going downhill for a long time and I just couldn't get a way out of it, and now I'm in such a hole, it feels overwhelming almost all of the time.

So I try to keep a brave face when my kids are around but this really hit the family hard.

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I don't need to make it to the top, I wasn't really there in the first place. So I really only need to climb my way back to mid-pack again to be happy. :icon_mrgreen:

David

Your credit is good with me . :icon_mrgreen:

And since Walmart accepts 3rd party checks why should i not lol ? Please don't post date it for more than 3 months. I might misplace it.

Thank you for your kindness. It will not go unnoticed.

Anyone else stepping up to the plate ? Racing is expensive. I will provide videos if it is of any help.

You are so Welcome!!!!

It is being sent Pony Express (as I cannot afford the stamp to send it regular mail due to tough times myself).

I will only post-date it 1 month.

Enjoy!! :icon_mrgreen:

Ive decided to morally support myself! "ALLAN YOU ARE THE BEST!"

HAHA. :icon_butt: