OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0474121/

He is not a producer but works in Crafts Services. He stated many times he was a big time producer and that Dirty Sexy Money was his own show that he was producing from scratch and his own creation...

Another member is calling him out in this thread.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/286...eriously-3.html

This is where he said Dirty Sexy Money was his show

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/21...sexy-money.html

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you read what one poster wrote? Basically, that 90% of the entire forum "CAN'T AFFORD THE BENZ THEY ARE IN BUT THEY DO IT ANYWAY FOR THE MARQUE THEY LOVE THE MOST."

fcuk them all!

That guy is a complete moron. That is not a correct figure at all, maybe for the E55 section but not the entire forum. Most of the members own the older benzes and do not owe anything on those cars. The CLS and E class crowd is a different story.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0474121/

He is not a producer but works in Crafts Services. He stated many times he was a big time producer and that Dirty Sexy Money was his own show that he was producing from scratch and his own creation...

Another member is calling him out in this thread.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/286...eriously-3.html

This is where he said Dirty Sexy Money was his show

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/21...sexy-money.html

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Dirty-Reposessed-Mercedes is the working title...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Dirty-Reposessed-Mercedes is the working title...

:eusa_dance:

Christ.....i cant help but feel everyone is a tad harsh over this. Giving or receiving, and especially if Allan is right, I wouldnt wish that on anyone. I myself have been on the brink of losing everything, however little that maybe to certain folk herein, and until you have been there I do not believe you can truly relate.

I dont know him or his personality.... have no idea what hes going to do with the money if he gets it.....but if he really is in that position I wish the best of luck.

After letting this unfold anymore, I don't really feel sorry for Juicee63.

Its a car....if you make that much go and buy another one?

Oh and I take back what I said Allan.

There are lots of hard luck stories out there but I need 8 grand because Im behind in my car payments and they took my Mercedes seems kinda week.

name of a money counselor would be the best advise.

The faster the free market squeezes out these "stories of hardship" (ooh where's my checkbook?) the faster the economy will recover ... it's just another form of a bailout that prolongs the lifestyle mirage of someone who should have been slaughtered by the lions of Economic Darwinism.

Wow!

I see how bad he looks, he should see his stupidity,

but who am I to judge who he is

I just love the way the guys defending him try to sound soooo heroic and holy. I doubt any of them ever hung out with the guy or even know him personally. Just a bunch of posers, posing for another poser. Income dropped, deal with it, get a fcukin Hyundai Genesis, remove the badges, mod it, and call it a day (everyone'll think it's a S-65!!!) heh.

How much real money did the guy really get ("I got your back, I got your back"), yeah right?

I have $10k to send to you juice. I'll send it as soon as I can get some of the guys here on LP to help me out with my next couple mortgage payments.

Hey gotta spread the love right...

EVERYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I am unable to come up with my first 3 payments for my new Veyron. I put the downpayment down as a deposit, but things are tough and I lost 6 months of my 34.7 billion dollar sallary and now cannot afford the car.

I need 85,679.43 in total so whatever help you can lend, I would be appreciative. I will repay the money with 29375% interest over the period of 43 minutes after I receive the money.

Please, I NEED MY VEYRON!!

And the worst part is, I just bought the Hope Diamond and I had it stolen by the repo company who came and took my Honda Element and now they are denying it!!

PLEASE HELP!

My Veyron needs to come home!

I have $10k to send to you juice. I'll send it as soon as I can get some of the guys here on LP to help me out with my next couple mortgage payments.

Hey gotta spread the love right...

You won't need help with mortgage payments. Just stop paying them and the uncle Sam and Uncle Obama will pay them for you. Shit, with the logic going around our country, i should just go and buy an SV and a drophead and let my mortgage default. The mortgage will be taken car of and I can pay for my cars. If then I can't pay for my cars I'll come here and get some help paying for the SV at least. :icon_mrgreen:

PLEASE HELP!

Yo DAWG, I got yo back. I'll give you 1000 bucks for optimus. I'm willing to help a brotha out.

Yo DAWG, I got yo back. I'll give you 1000 bucks for optimus. I'm willing to help a brotha out.

Thank you. Just put the $1000 in a fedEx envelope along with your Full Name DOB, SSN, and home address so I can make sure I get you your money back and get the truck to you alright.

I left my Citation X sitting on the tarmack while I ran into to grab a bottled water. I came out to see my plane racing down the runway!

My insurance won't cover it because I left the engines running. :(

Speaking of Citation X's, I got the pleasure to fly on it not too long ago, WOW what a plane...

I left my Citation X sitting on the tarmack while I ran into to grab a bottled water. I came out to see my plane racing down the runway!

My insurance won't cover it because I left the engines running. :(

WHAT!!!! You mean they didnt have the Citation stocked with water!!?? Oh yeah, $3.50 a bottle from the mini-bar fcuk-that.......

I guess I dont feel so bad for leaving $1.5Mil in the briefcase in my seat before boarding when I lost my G650; (at least my water was free)... :)

The point I was trying to make from my original post is that most of us, including myself, have gone through hard times. Yes, this guy is young guy who is a little misguided. But, without friends, or someone who can help when times are tough, life would be brutal. I am not just talking about monetary support, but moral support. To rub this guy in dirt when he is down, true or not, I feel is just wrong. Call me a bleeding heart. If this guy is a lying bastard, karma is a motherfucker. Nature will take its course.

Compassion for your fellow man is not a bad thing, and maybe if there were more, this world wouldnt be so fucked up.

Just a thought. If any of you need some moral support, you can count on me.

The point I was trying to make from my original post is that most of us, including myself, have gone through hard times. Yes, this guy is young guy who is a little misguided. But, without friends, or someone who can help when times are tough, life would be brutal. I am not just talking about monetary support, but moral support. To rub this guy in dirt when he is down, true or not, I feel is just wrong. Call me a bleeding heart. If this guy is a lying bastard, karma is a motherfucker. Nature will take its course.

Compassion for your fellow man is not a bad thing, and maybe if there were more, this world wouldnt be so fucked up.

I hear you loud and clear, Im sure MOST of us have and maybe are currently going through some sort of hard times. And any helping hand to give is only the right thing to do, for your fellow man.

BUT, the guy lost a freaking CLS63!!!! and he spent over $170k on it as a LEASE!

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, should be able to push through if their life is "THIS hard" without begging for money on a damn internet site.

Like someone else said, if he was destitute and needed a kidney or a blood transfusion, MAYBE it makes sense to reach out to strangers in this capacity (even then it's a little awkward).

EVERYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! I am unable to come up with my first 3 payments for my new Veyron. I put the downpayment down as a deposit, but things are tough and I lost 6 months of my 34.7 billion dollar sallary and now cannot afford the car.

I need 85,679.43 in total so whatever help you can lend, I would be appreciative. I will repay the money with 29375% interest over the period of 43 minutes after I receive the money.

Please, I NEED MY VEYRON!!

And the worst part is, I just bought the Hope Diamond and I had it stolen by the repo company who came and took my Honda Element and now they are denying it!!

PLEASE HELP!

I understand your hardships, Losing your Honda Element can be rough. That is a timeless automobile that I find to be unique and very rare.

But I would love to help you get a Bugatti, so let me know how much you need?

fcuk him... And i like how you added "Moral" support... we all know you werent about to lend a buck...

fcuk him... And i like how you added "Moral" support... we all know you werent about to lend a buck...

I wish I had more discretionary income like you and a lot of people on LP, but, I dont. Sometimes moral support goes a lot farther than monetary.