OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

Yep.... We've had some members here who, lets face it, If we heard tomorrow they wrecked, our reaction would be "saw that one coming a mile away...." And I dont think many of us would jump to their defense.... But then again, we dont have a lot of threads where we ENCOURAGE our members to act irresponsibly. So none of us have to worry about any patent or latent guilt if another one of us wipes out an innocent family... We dont have to circle the wagons to feel OK about ourselves should that happen, because we didn't condone or encourage such behavior BEFORE the act.

If anything, we're the exception to the exotic car forums in that we encourage PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and to think about the consequences of recklessness. And I dont think we're seen as a bunch of slowass old men because of it.... There's no shortage of guys who enjoy speed here.... But as far as I AM aware, they go about it the RIGHT WAY. They take steps to make sure they and others wont be injured in pursuing what is an incredibly dangerous hobby.

Accidents happen, and I suspect if one of our members was involved in an accident, they would receive the support (or ridicule) their actions deserved..... There are ACCIDENTS (which may be defensible), and there is the reckless disregard for others (which isn't).

:iamwithstupid:

Spot on RD! Three paragraphs of wisdom.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since we are on the topic i would like to ask the members for a donation to my cause> :icon_mrgreen:

I am not hard up but i need some funds to finance my trips and my racing . Having said that any donation less than a $1000 will not be accepted as it is too much hassle for me to deposit and cash.

Gentlemen and ladies please be generous. :icon_mrgreen:

Since we are on the topic i would like to ask the members for a donation to my cause> :icon_mrgreen:

I am not hard up but i need some funds to finance my trips and my racing . Having said that any donation less than a $1000 will not be accepted as it is too much hassle for me to deposit and cash.

Had good cashflow today so I am feeling generous. Here's my AMEX..no limit. I only ask you be prudent.

2781 779354 22981 exp 04/12 the number that's hard to read. 1731

ENJOY! :)

Me either... I've seen a few con men before, but never anyone with a story quite like that one who just come right out and ask for money.

What's really going to be interesting is in a month or two when some of the "donors" decide it's time to get paid back.

Have you followed the "Aaron White" saga on Fchat?

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthrea...light=aaron+con

The fact is, high profile cars are closely related to high profile lifestyles and they have ALWAYS attracted grifters.

And while were at it... if anybody ever PMs our members with "too good to be true" or other suspicion raising offers/ requests, LET THE MODS KNOW!

Having said that any donation less than a $1000 will not be accepted as it is too much hassle for me to deposit and cash.

What a coincidence, I don't have any bills that are less denomination than $1000.

Unfortunately, I don't have any that are equal to or higher either. Darn.

Well, it's the thought that counts.

Will you accept my post-dated, out of state, third party, unsigned bad check? :icon_mrgreen:

Had good cashflow today so I am feeling generous. Here's my AMEX..no limit. I only ask you be prudent.

2781 779354 22981 exp 04/12 the number that's hard to read. 1731

ENJOY! :)

You should atleast know that all Amex cards start with the number 3!

You should atleast know that all Amex cards start with the number 3!

37 I thought.

37 I thought.

34 and 37 are amex, 30...36...305..38.. are diners or carte/blanche 4 is visa, 5 is mastercard, 6011 is discover

34 and 37 are amex, 30...36...305..38.. are diners or carte/blanche 4 is visa, 5 is mastercard, 6011 is discover

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_clap:

There is a lot of cool math behind credit cards, especially with security/verification algorithims. Some other cool facts are that 4,5,6 are all banking/financial numbers, yet American express is a 3 as a result of it originally being a travel/entertainment card.

And for those who ever wonder when they will run out of account numbers, thanks to math being awesome there are 10^12 different account numbers.

numbers rock :eusa_dance:

Have you followed the "Aaron White" saga on Fchat?

The fact is, high profile cars are closely related to high profile lifestyles and they have ALWAYS attracted grifters.

And while were at it... if anybody ever PMs our members with "too good to be true" or other suspicion raising offers/ requests, LET THE MODS KNOW!

Yes, Aaron White and Mana are two of the con man threads I've followed in the past few years... Plus some far more simple scams here and there, but those two were the most interesting ones.

This site's moderation is pretty good at keeping the con artists, liars, etc. out, but others aren't... Anyone who doesn't know about those 2 characters should read up and never let your guard down.

Yeah, he either pulled those out of his wallet, or is well versed in Credit Card Fraud!!!!! :)

:lol2:

4. Seriously... If anybody is seriously contemplating sending this guy some money, dont bother.... Send it to me instead.... Ill send you a picture of me wiping my ass with it.... You wont get it back from either of us, but at least Im honest with you, and at the very least you'll get a good laugh out of seeing my fat pale ass with your hard earned cash sticking out of it. Thats a better ROI than he'll ever produce.

Am I the only one that thought this was fricking hilarious? How much do I need to send to get the pic?? :icon_mrgreen:

Am I the only one that thought this was fricking hilarious? How much do I need to send to get the pic?? :icon_mrgreen:

It was hilarious as only Romandad can be... But I don't ever want to see a pic of his ass! :shock:

Will you accept my post-dated, out of state, third party, unsigned bad check? :icon_mrgreen:

David

Your credit is good with me . :icon_mrgreen:

And since Walmart accepts 3rd party checks why should i not lol ? Please don't post date it for more than 3 months. I might misplace it.

Thank you for your kindness. It will not go unnoticed.

Anyone else stepping up to the plate ? Racing is expensive. I will provide videos if it is of any help.

David

Your credit is good with me . :icon_mrgreen:

And since Walmart accepts 3rd party checks why should i not lol ? Please don't post date it for more than 3 months. I might misplace it.

Thank you for your kindness. It will not go unnoticed.

Anyone else stepping up to the plate ? Racing is expensive. I will provide videos if it is of any help.

you are the best racer out there and dont let anybody tell you differently. You can do it!

(how is that for maral support) Just ttake that to the bank, cash it in anywhere. :icon_mrgreen:

It's one thing to disagree with someone and have interent wars with them, but it is another when they fall into financial trouble and need help.

I hope he gets it sorted out.

I am a sponsor over at MBWorld, and that guy is very well liked. Times can be tough right now for allot of people, and it's nice to see some friends get together and help each other.