OMG!! JUICEE63!! (car recovered p.13)

Life is not always glorious, it is full of challenges, high and lows, you must experience both to understand either.

So none of you can see , you are all blinded by keyboard warriorship, give it up. My supporters DWARF you and at the click of a mouse I can flood this place instantly with Mbworld members.

My thread has 20,000 views, most of the responses are positive.

Do you guys seek war?

Porter , I have always held you in high regard, but i wonder why it is so hard for you to SEE my rights were trampled and have an OUNCE, a tidbit of understanding.

Venomiz, you are very close to igniting something you have no ability to diffuse.

Wigg's your ability to correct grammer is unmatched, you are wasting your LIFE being a dick licker.

I see now why you must film yourself in the shower; you're so full of shit that it must be coming out of your pores so much so that it simply sticks up the place everywhere you go and being in the shower constantly is your ownly remedy.

I hate when 'religious' people like you spout some bullshit about having to "know evil in order to know good". IT'S BULLSHIT! You don't need bad things to know what good is. Your whole life can be good (or 'blessed' as you would call it) and you can also know that it is good. Putting a qualitative value on that goodness may be more difficult due to a lack of comparable 'bad' that you may have had to endure, but who cares??? I would rather live a life of all good an be ignorant to 'bad' than to have a shitty life only for the purpose of knowing how 'good' my life COULD one day be. Grow the fcuk up.

Who gives a fcuk if you have 20,000 views. 20,000 views and how many posts? A couple hundred or so? That means that about 1% of everyone watching your train-wreck-of-a-life is actually posting and not even 100% of the posters are supportive. Get a clue; most people are watching that thread because watching you is AMUSING to them; not because they are concerned for you.

"Do you guys seek war?" WTF kind of statement is that coming from a guy who is living so far beyond his means that he is LOSING RENTED PROPERTY? I see you have come to this battle of wits unarmed.

It's Wiggs not Wigg's by the way.

Rather than continue insulting you by telling you how much of a failure you are (because you know deep down inside; that's why you put on this front of arrogance), I will say two things:

(1) Don't say stuff over the internet you wouldn't even dream of saying to the person's face which is obviously the case here. I'm glad you are growing your E-dick but I suggest growing your bank balance first.

(2) I would rather be a dick licker who owns all of my cars, bikes, houses, etc. than be YOU who RENTS pieces of shit.

consider this , maybe he does not own any cars since everything he claims to have owned has been S O L D.

You guys still too stupid to see.

1. I paid for my redemption with MY MONEY.

2. The Money I obtained has been paid back plus interest , 2 weeks as promised.

3. Everything I stated was 100% truthful.

4. My car is being repaired and yes I am the REGISTERED AND LEGAL OWNER, until the contract term has ended.

5. Stop copying eachother have some balls and form your own opinions.

You are the registered OPERATOR of the vehicle. You don't own shit! If you think you do, go to a car dealer and say, "I want to trade this in on a new car." And when the dealer asks you if you have a payoff say, "No. I lease it." See what they say in return if they can control their laughter. You don't own anything if you don't hold the title FREE AND CLEAR.

And in case the aforementioned wasn't authored with enough 'uniqueness' for you...

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL ANIMALS CALLED "HUMAN" AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE UP GASOLINE THAT MY OWNED VEHICLES MAY (OR MAY NOT) WANT TO USE CURRENTLY (OR IN THE FUTURE).

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wiggs tell us how you really feel brotha. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

I know I shouldn't hold everything in like that.

I did not want to form any opinion about this one way or another.

But, Douchie, you have left me no choice but to think you are an idiot.

Every time I turn on the news, and that news is about the recession getting worse, and worse, and worse, I smile. Ear to ear.

Because the deeper it gets the more it shakes out the imbeciles under 35 who love to flex their leased muscles in their "AMG63CLSKMBLACKLIMITEDWHATEVERTHEFUCK" grocery-getting family cars.

And there seems to be no end in sight to this recession, which is great news for those of us watching MBWorld's ownership group fall by the second. Good riddance, the car enthusiast world needs fewer Juices trying to run 4,500lb leased mom-mobiles down a 1/4 mile track, and more legitimate owners who posess their pink slips. :icon_thumleft:

Come on CNN, what doom and gloom have you got for Daddy today, I need my fix! Oh, automaker's sales fell by 30% in March versus February and February was a modern era all-time low? Perfect. :icon_mrgreen:

During the course of this thread we have learned a lot about Juicee, way too much in fact, but I still have one unanswered question, how much did the leasing company charge him at REDEMPTION for "repo services", ie, how much did he have to pay the repo man for trashing his car?

You guys cant fault Juice for wanting to hold onto his car for aslong as he can. He knows very well it will be a cold day in hell before he will ever sit his ass in another one.

Who the fcuk cares about the car. I want to see more of the chick at the repo office counter. :monkeyleft:

Huh? What page is this chick on? I haven't been following this thread at all. I only posted on it once because I couldn't care less about anyone losing anything of theirs. Like I mentioned before, materialistic things can be obtained again and again. The more important things like friends and family are more important. Now where the hell is this chick?

Huh? What page is this chick on? I haven't been following this thread at all. I only posted on it once because I couldn't care less about anyone losing anything of theirs. Like I mentioned before, materialistic things can be obtained again and again. The more important things like friends and family are more important. Now where the hell is this chick?

She's in the video... http://vimeo.com/3913056

What the hell? That girl is absolute garbage. There is nothing, absolutely nothing about her that sparks my interest. And what the hell is with that video? It's filmed as if it's some sort of rap video. Music in the background like two lost souls being reunited. Jesus Christ, it's a Goddamn car and nothing more. So you busted your ass to get that car, and you end up losing it. You act like it's a loved one. I have nothing personal against you Juicey, unlike the others on this forum, but you need to get your emotions in check if you think that losing a car is worth all this emotion.

Porter , I have always held you in high regard, but i wonder why it is so hard for you to SEE my rights were trampled and have an OUNCE, a tidbit of understanding.

As you were in severe arrears on a leased vehicle the prudent thing to do would have been to take stock of the situation, reflect, and learn how to not allow this to happen again. What you did however was the exact opposite and went into further debt to finance the depreciation on an depreciating asset.

I hope you know what you are doing because from my perspective it seems like you are making a long string of bad decisions.

went into further debt to finance the depreciation on an depreciating asset.

Actually was it even an asset? He went further in debt to finance the depreciation on someone else's asset.

I assume a licensing fee was arranged for the music used in the video? Sorry, I am a designer. Intellectual property issues always jump out at me.

- Robert

Is it just me or is the condition of the car in the video typical of the condition of a repoed car? That car looks like its received the care an attention that only a deadbeat debtor seems to give their vehicles, no different than seeing a foreclosed home that looks beat up and run down.

God forbid I would ever find myself in this position, the last thing in the world I would want is to have the car back let alone troll around the internet looking for hand outs. To each his own though...

Who the fcuk cares about the car. I want to see more of the chick at the repo office counter. :monkeyleft:

:iamwithstupid:

Leave this girl to us and leave Hiro Miyamoto with those girls who jerk you off for sperm. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

Why does it always happen, that the lower income lower class folks always let everyone know about their problems and misfortunes, and want everyone to sympathize with them? What do you do with all the sympathy you receive? I never understood this? Why can't people keep their problems to themselves? Maybe he leased the car simply to create drama from it. I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have anything repossessed and speak to the public for help ! These low income, low value, low morale blood sucking fucks remind me of the movie Idiocracy!

lower income people lease $1600 a month mercedes?

Wait your in Cali right?

Leave this girl to us and leave Hiro Miyamoto with those girls who jerk you off for sperm. :icon_thumleft: :icon_mrgreen:

I'm not one to brag and boast but that girl is nothing to me, I've had better back when I was in my early 20s. If you think that woman is attractive then you must have some seriously low standards.

lower income people lease $1600 a month mercedes?

No they get them repo'd then ask for handouts to re-acquire said car they could'nt afford in the first place then post a video on the internet so they can forever be remembered as a forum pan handler....Have any other videos you want to share juice? Like the one where you failed your GED, or when DQ could'nt hire you because you were to "special" for the team?

LOL.

The repo company did not fcuk up his car, just like the banks don't go fcuking up up your house when they kick you out. It's possible some shit may have been stolen. but you know damn well all that damage to the car was at the hands of Juice himself. And $1600 a month for a leased POS Benz? Sounds like someone was too broke to put any money down on it too. Can't put money down....can't afford payments.....

I will just kick back and wait for Part II. You know it won't be long before it happens.