LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

yeah you guys must be gay cause noone said anything about that ass ..lmao ...silly rabbit dick r 4 chickss...

I just read the insurance post, you might want to consider "turning out that ass"... seriously, you will need the extra cash flo.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$200,000 a month tattoo shop with an owner driving a leased lambo without insurance.... Are you friends with Juicee63?

like i said ... if you read all ive posted .. THEY DIDNT TELL ME I WAS DROPPED .. BUT ITS ALL GOOD IN MY HOOD

what for look at all the haterz talking shit .. yo shit happens !!!! its all good at the end of the day it only a fuckin car .. yes sir .. thank god my tattoo shop are doing $200,000 a month ..hahaaa fcuk you haterz hate on that ...lmao

Jesus sorry about the car! Everything happens for a reason... 200k a month fo shizzle my nizzle for rizzle? I am packing my sharpies and will "construct" my resume on the drive down. :icon_super:

I just read the insurance post, you might want to consider "turning out that ass"... seriously, you will need the extra cash flo.

THANKS but my shops are doing fine unlike all the repo lambos ive seen ... lmao

yeah yeah .. its all good ese lol

Is THAT how you spell it? Because I have often wondered how that particular word is spelled.... I really appreciate that, because it truly is something that has weighed on my mind for years! I mean you hear it all the time being used in comical portrayals of stereotypical gangsters in really bad urban exploitation films, but you never really see it written much.

Jesus sorry about the car! Everything happens for a reason... 200k a month fo shizzle my nizzle for rizzle? I am packing my sharpies and will "construct" my resume on the drive down. :icon_super:

yeah its all good thank god we are BANGING out tattoos like crazy .. thats why im hitting the cruise ship this week with 2 18 year old hotties .. ohhhhhh yeah baby .. fcuk a lambo ..

THANKS but my shops are doing fine unlike all the repo lambos ive seen ... lmao

I think you made a mistake... you meant to say your tattoo shop is doing 200,000 year, BEFORE EXPENSES :icon_thumleft:

Is THAT how you spell it? Because I have often wondered how that particular word is spelled.... I really appreciate that, because it truly is something that has weighed on my mind for years!

lmao . its all good .. i lived in L.A. for a good min..

I think you made a mistake... you meant to say your tattoo shop is doing 200,000 year, BEFORE EXPENSES :icon_thumleft:

no no no i have 5 tattoo shops an are doing $200,000 a month trust me wheni tell you that ..

yeah its all good thank god we are BANGING out tattoos like crazy .. thats why im hitting the cruise ship this week with 2 18 year old hotties .. ohhhhhh yeah baby .. fcuk a lambo ..

Sounds like you might want to get your lawyer on board with you to oversee these "18 year olds." Enjoy!

no no no i have 5 tattoo shops an are doing $200,000 a month trust me wheni tell you that ..

Mistical - may I call you Mistical, as I feel like we are old friends now - please tell me the car was not running when you left it unattended. As in, you didn't circumvent the safety system?

I would pay for a video of Clown in court. I want him to bust out "Yo homie peep dis game here" in front of a judge.

Mistical - may I call you Mistical, as I feel like we are old friends now - please tell me the car was not running when you left it unattended. As in, you didn't circumvent the safety system?

nope it was off i still have the keys ..lmao ..memoryssssssssssss lol ..i wonder what my old lambo is doing now ????? oh yeah i will have video from the gas station soon .. that is if they aint dick about it ..

what for look at all the haterz talking shit .. yo shit happens !!!! its all good at the end of the day it only a fuckin car .. yes sir .. thank god my tattoo shop are doing $200,000 a month ..hahaaa fcuk you haterz hate on that ...lmao

Not meaning to be rude, But 200K a month? I'm good friends with owners of several top Tattoo shops from Emilio "Liberty Tattoo LA" John Huntington "Hart & Huntington now Huntington Ink reopening in the Palms.

50 grand a month is a lot for a tattoo shop. Unless you have 100 artists working everyday and your tattoos are over priced.

Most shops average 2-3 artists daily. If you had large piece tattoo's averaging upwards of $600 to $1000 = 8-12 hours min.

Lets say you have 3 artists and they do a 1000 dollars a day, that would be 90 grand a month. Which is an amazing month!! Then you have to pay your artists which is at least half. So you're back down to 45 grand a month + Utilities, shop rental, ink, needles..etc...

The numbers don't add up. Please explain?

$200,000 a month tattoo shop with an owner driving a leased lambo without insurance.... Are you friends with Juicee63?

C'mon now Allan, Clown is pulling in US$2.4 million per year and Juicee63 is only doing US$408,000........not the same league. Besides, if they were friends, Juicee63 would have hit up Clown for the eight grand he owes MB financial :icon_thumleft:

Porter.... Could you please stop asking him questions and stick to translating his posts as thats what I need from you right now so that I can continue to understand the dialog.

Thanks bud!

Not meaning to be rude, But 200K a month? I'm good friends with owners of several top Tattoo shops from Emilio "Liberty Tattoo LA" John Huntington "Hart & Huntington now Huntington Ink reopening in the Palms.

50 grand a month is a lot for a tattoo shop. Unless you have 100 artists working everyday and your tattoos are over priced.

Most shops average 2-3 artists daily. If you had large piece tattoo's averaging upwards of $600 to $1000 = 8-12 hours min.

Lets say you have 3 artists and they do a 1000 dollars a day, that would be 90 grand a month. Which is an amazing month!! Then you have to pay your artists which at least half. So you're back down to 45 grand a month + Utilities, shop rental, ink, needles..etc...

My neighbor is a plastic surgeon specializing in tattoo REMOVAL.... NOW HE makes $200K a month!

yeah it bangin all them 18-20 year olds ....lol ...but to do 2 18 year old hotties 2day ... lmao life is good !!!

Pics please :eek3dance:

My neighbor is a plastic surgeon specializing in tattoo REMOVAL.... NOW HE makes $200K a month!

It's 5x more expensive to have one removed than it is to get one. And I heard it hurts 10x worse.

ROFL :lol2:

This is the funniest shit I have read in a long time...

Romandad asking porter for translation and everyone’s comments are hilarious.

Keep this gangsta shit goin

Lets say you have 3 artists and they do a 1000 dollars a day, that would be 90 grand a month. Which is an amazing month!! Then you have to pay your artists which is at least half. So you're back down to 45 grand a month + Utilities, shop rental, ink, needles..etc...

The numbers don't add up. Please explain?

wow people .... well i have 5 shops ..1 shop is doing 20Gs a week with 4-5 artist working ..

my #2 shop is doing 15Gs aweek with 3-4 artist oh workin 12-12 mid or till the last tattoo is done ..oh yeah we have seen the sun come up when we done for the day..

#3 shop is doing 5-7Gs a weekwith 2 artist

#4shop is doing 8-12 Gs aweek with 2 artist

and shop #5 is doing 5-6 Gs aweek with 2 artist .. do the math .buddy .. no need to lie here !!!! P.S. DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME ... I PLAY IT VERY GOOD .. and i love clownin ..lmao ..HATERZZZZZ P.S. TELL YOUR BOYS THAT RUN TATTOO SHOP THAT ILL SHOW THEM HOW TO RUN A TATTOO SHOP IF THEY LIL .BUT THEY WILL BE HATED ON LIKE I AM .... I LOVE IT ...