LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

Did you say 2 18 year olds, or did I miss read it 4 times? Say it once and maybe it is true. Say it 4 times and ?????? wait my bad I forgot how stupid young chicks are about money and cars..............play on :icon_mrgreen:

well they keep askin .. lmao .. i have to reply .. yeah its set for later 2day .. yummmmmmy

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here the deal if i get fucked with this .. look out for a commercial with the car burning up .. an me in front talkin about the FACT that these cars burn up do to the cars feul system .. i will say something like this .. I THOUGHT I WAS KOOL RIDING A "BULL" an now i see its not for me ILL STICK WITH THE PONYS .. : the chicks dig it " AN SHOW A FERRARI LOGO ..LOL YEAH .. well that s just part of it .. what you think .. what you think lambo or FERRARI will thing about playing that online or on T.V. ???? HUUUMMM FOOD FOR THOUGHT .. HUMMM

MAYBE FERRARI WILL PICK UP THE T.V. AD.. HUMMMMM $$$$$$$

Yes, that's a great strategy.

So anyway, what sort of claims had you filed against your vehicle so that it precipitated the insurance company to terminate the policy?

well here the deal if i get fucked with this .. look out for a commercial with the car burning up .. an me in front talkin about the FACT that these cars burn up do to the cars feul system .. i will say something like this .. I THOUGHT I WAS KOOL RIDING A "BULL" an now i see its not for me ILL STICK WITH THE PONYS .. : the chicks dig it " AN SHOW A FERRARI LOGO ..LOL YEAH .. well that s just part of it .. what you think .. what you think lambo or FERRARI will thing about playing that online or on T.V. ???? HUUUMMM FOOD FOR THOUGHT .. HUMMM

Ferraris are more exciting

They just spontaneously combust

Burn-Ferrari.jpg

Yes, that's a great strategy.

So anyway, what sort of claims had you filed against your vehicle so that it precipitated the insurance company to terminate the policy?

oh lord let leave that alone ..lmao

Ferraris are more exciting

They just spontaneously combust

Burn-Ferrari.jpg

its all good . dirty play is dirty play ..lmao ..

an me in front talkin about the FACT that these cars burn up do to the cars feul system ..

The fuel system of a Lamborghini is not doing much when the car is turned off :icon_thumleft:

The fuel system of a Lamborghini is not doing much when the car is turned off :icon_thumleft:

yeah it suks .. its how the gas gets in the car .. humm

you think maybe if the feul cap was on the side of the car an gas cant spill into the motor area that this may yyyy just stop this from happening ?????

Some hamburger joint stole his clown image and are making fortunes!

" if it works dont fix it " well the lambo doesnt work that good ... they need to fix this shit .. yeah SHIT

oh lord let leave that alone ..lmao

Spill it, brah. It's integral to the story and you don't wanna be known as the rubber-dancing-tattoo-covered-Lambo-burning-baby-blue-leisure-suit-wearing-secret-keeping guy.

" if it works dont fix it " well the lambo doesnt work that good ... they need to fix this shit .. yeah SHIT

THIS SHIT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE OF YOU WITH A lambogini SO THINK B4 YOU TALK SHIT .. SLEEP ON THAT ..

"GALLARDOS ON FIRE!!!!"

Sung to the tune "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon, Who sound strangley like Journey with Steve Perry.

Shop while youre fueling, you hear a strange sound...

Shoulda been watching... your pumping...

Hear a commotion... While you pay...

Hear people screaming.... Screaming....

YEAHHHHHHH!!!

YOUR GALLARDOS ON FIRE!!!!

Down at the Exxon... The popping of glass

I was just driving.... Driving...

Fuel cap is open, your face turns pale

Your car is frying.... It’s frying....

YEEEEAHO!!!!!

YOUR GALLARDOS ON FIRE!!!!!

CONSUMED!!!

ALL THATS LEFT IS THE TIRE...

Hot as a fever, “Insurance” you moan,

“I should have paid it....Paid it”....

“But this is not covered? Im not covered tonight”

“I am the dumbest..... The Dumbest, The dumbest”

YEEEEAHO!!!!

YOUR GALLARDOS ON FIRE!!!!!

YEAAAAHHO!!!!

CONSUMED!!!!

ALL THAT’S LEFT IS THE TIRE!!!!

YEEEEAHO !!!!

CONSUMED!!!!

ALL THAT’S LEFT IS THE TIRE!!!!

Trust us, both Lamborghini and Ferrari would only dream the likes of you would abandon them. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Spill it, brah. It's integral to the story and you don't wanna be known as the rubber-dancing-tattoo-covered-Lambo-burning-baby-blue-leisure-suit-wearing-secret-keeping guy.

LETS JUST SAY . #1 THE DEALERSHIP PUT ON BALD TIRES 3 WEEKS AFTER I HAD THE CAR .. CAUSE THE RIMS I GOT DIDNT FIT ..

#2 MY ESCALADE GOT STOLEN

#3MY SCION GOT REAR ENDED

AN #4 I FUCKED UP AN HIT A CURB THAT WAS $35 Gs

tthhhaaattss alll folks

Trust us, both Lamborghini and Ferrari would only dream the likes of you would abandon them. :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

what ever .. aaahhhhhhh A HATER SPEAKS ..LMAO

LETS JUST SAY . #1 THE DEALERSHIP PUT ON BALD TIRES 3 WEEKS AFTER I HAD THE CAR .. CAUSE THE RIMS I GOT DIDNT FIT ..

#2 MY ESCALADE GOT STOLEN

#3MY SCION GOT REAR ENDED

AN #4 I FUCKED UP AN HIT A CURB THAT WAS $35 Gs

tthhhaaattss alll folks

See, that wasn't so hard. We're here to help. And remember, you came to us.

That said, I fail to see where the claim is involved in #1. What did you claim on your insurance? New tires? That doesn't sound feasible.

You didn't check the original wheel size and bought larger sized wheel then went to a dealer to put the original tires on a larger wheel. OMG How is it their fault tho, bro? If dey put old tirz on da new wheelz it just meenz ya didn't wanna payz fo da newz rubba.

See, that wasn't so hard. We're here to help. And remember, you came to us.

That said, I fail to see where the claim is involved in #1. What did you claim on your insurance? New tires? That doesn't sound feasible.

OH YEAH #1 I HIT A FUCKIN WALL .. $30,000

OH YEAH #1 I HIT A FUCKIN WALL .. $30,000

Damn, dawg. You went all Chris Brown on dat shit, yo.

Yeah... Ferrari advertises a lot.... And you're exactly the corporate image they want to portray.... :rolleyes:

OK "Mr. Mechanical Engineer" (obviously since you've got this all figured out) Exactly WHAT is the FUEL system doing when the car is turned OFF???