My New Ride, Pics and Vbox times

VBUGKING

So after we turned in the ML63 when the lease was up, I started shopping for a Bentley CGT Speed coupe. I didnt really find the deal I wanted, and the weather got really nice, so I decided to give the GTC a shot. After a 45 minute test drive in 70 degree weather with the top down, I was sold. It's an 07 with 12k miles and stickered for 212k. The price was right, so I bought it on the spot. You cant even tell its a softop when the top is up, and the car looks and drives amazing. I did 2 Vbox 0-100mph runs, and both were identical.

0-60mph in 4.3 seconds and 0-100mph in 10.8 seconds, not bad for a 5500 pound car. I am probably going to do the Renntech chip to it which promises about a 70hp gain.

Below are some pictures of the new ride when I had to move some of my cars out of the garage (and to the front drive) while the garage floors were being redone.

Aaron

post-6539-1239409998_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410055_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410078_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410095_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410111_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410124_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410136_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410155_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410170_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410183_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410193_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410209_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410219_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1239410231_thumb.jpg

Aaron,

Beautiful GTC !

I love the basketball leather, I have a Flying Spur and love it.

Smart move purchasing pre-owned, it's a buyers market today.

Great home as well, what flooring did you go with in the garage ?

I would like to replace mine and have been looking at wood-plank look ceramic tiles,

marble, Mexican Tile and Brick.

Have a Great Weekend,

Victor

Thanks man, flying spurs are awesome too.

For my garage floor, I went with a product similar to epoxy, but more durable/more expensive. It's the same material that is used on spay-on truck bed liners, but with the paint flake look. The cost is about 5$ per sqft. I am really happy with how it turned out, I have already gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Aaron

Congratz on the new car :-)

Looks like you're enjoying yourself

Mind posting some pics of the garage floor?

Awesome job Aaron! Congrats to you! Great stable youve got!

On a side note in AZ, a guy with a flying Spur had it chipped at EVO, with 4 people in the car he was running 12.90's, blowing away his own modified 360CS (13.5's) .

Thanks everyone, I still have the TT Gallardo, although it's still back at Heffner's shop. I hope to have it back very soon. It dyno'd a little over 800rwhp on pump and like 975 rwhp on MS109.

Aaron

Awesome job Aaron! Congrats to you! Great stable youve got!

On a side note in AZ, a guy with a flying Spur had it chipped at EVO, with 4 people in the car he was running 12.90's, blowing away his own modified 360CS (13.5's) .

Thanks man, when are you going to get a Bentley CGT? That's a really fast spur! Laura wants zero potential issues with modding this car, so Renntech is really the only option I can consider for this.

Aaron

Very cool place you have, and some sweet vehicles. The GTC looks great and you got a killer color combo.

Thanks Porter. I love this house, but I bought a new house and this one is going on the market. I am going to miss it, but I am looking forward to moving into the new home as well. I love the color combo on the GTC, and the chrome wheels look great.

Btw for those who care, the speedo on the Bentleys are off. It's not as bad as the lambos, but more like the F430 I had.

Aaron

Jason put some new turbos on it, fixed the egear shifting issue it was having, put on a different exhaust, added the boost control, increased the boost, installed upgraded halfshafts. Car put down a little over 800 rwhp on pump, and 975rwhp on MS109. Thats a nice improvement over the 750rwhp and 875rwhp it put down originally. Currently one of the new turbos has an oil leak, so once Jason gets a new one in, the car will be ready to send back to me.

Aaron

Nice purchase...seems like a strange switch from a ML63 to a GTC. I'd have thought the GTC would replace that SL you've got, considering you have a SLR, 997tt and a GTT.

Nice house buy the way (even though your selling it now).

like others said great house great cars you have amazing taste and i'm a fan watching all your threads, i love how your not afraid to modify

Thanks guys. It wasnt really a switch from an ML63 to a GTC. The ML63 lease was up, we werent going to replace it at all since we have the Cayenne. I do agree that the SL isnt as useful now that we have the GTC and SLR.

Aaron

Jesus...with the way you buy and sell cars Aaron I would guess you are only buying them to see what they register on your VBOX...then you just trade them out for something new to test! Is this your way of getting the most for your money out of your VBox?! :icon_pidu: :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks man, when are you going to get a Bentley CGT? That's a really fast spur! Laura wants zero potential issues with modding this car, so Renntech is really the only option I can consider for this.

Aaron

The Gt is coming soon I hope!!!

WOW! 25,000 posts with that! :icon_thumleft:

Congrats on the new car! And awesome stable you have!

Did you redo the garage for selling the house though? Or did they just happen coincidentally?

Be sure to put up pics of the new house too! (Hopefully you'll have enough garage space for all of them)