THE MOMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!

rakjoe

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allan,make sure to tell Douche to come to ;)

Oh don't you worry!!! If it means I finally have the opportunity to punch you in your fat pussy, I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

Haha... I will personally make you so sorry for this promise.... you will be better off buying me a Lambo..

I think the Venetian or the Palazzo should work best for our purpose... I don't think a track day is such a great idea... none of you assholes can drive anyway so we should rather stay at the bar than in 115 degrees at the desert trying to drive fast... :thefinger:

All the more reason to beat on fresh factory cars vs our own. If not a track day, an organized drive in a LP560 would be a lot of fun.

All the more reason to beat on fresh factory cars vs our own. If not a track day, an organized drive in a LP560 would be a lot of fun.

Do a drive out to the Hoover Dam. Some cool sites and it's impressive to see in person.

Oh don't you worry!!! If it means I finally have the opportunity to punch you in your fat pussy, I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P

:lol2: :lol2:

Do a drive out to the Hoover Dam. Some cool sites and it's impressive to see in person.

Are you sure your arent Gay?

Frick!!! Just remembered i'm best man for a wedding on September 4th. I can come out that saturday morning and stay through Tuesday though (5th-8th for me)

Bill, please put me on the confirmed list. I have the green light.

awesome! i knew you could swing it! the Lambo is next!

Frick!!! Just remembered i'm best man for a wedding on September 4th. I can come out that saturday morning and stay through Tuesday though (5th-8th for me)

Oi I have used that excuse and patented it. Now either come up with a decent excuse or cough up $18500.

Oi I have used that excuse and patented it. Now either come up with a decent excuse or cough up $18500.

haha, i'm serious unfortunately. I'll catch an early flight that saturday or friday evening depending on the wedding time.

Guest skokos

Hey guys! I just talked to Ben at LLV and he said he is pretty sure the Palazzo will discount for a large group rate for the dealership! He is chatting with some one involved and is going to get back with me so we can book rooms!

We also talked about doing a cocktail party one of the evenings at the dealership. were going to get some details together as we get close and ill keep everyone posted!

My host at Palazzo got me in touch with the group sales department and said they would have to handle the reservation for 20-30 rooms....They called me back at hour ago but I was unable to answer so I am waiting for the return call.....

awesome :headbang: i already started dieting lol

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

We need to change the name of this thread to something like LP Vegas Labor Day meet.

and the theme could be 'stimulating' the economy.