Murcielago vs Murci roadster

Assman

All things otherwise being equal. Year/color/mileage/tramsmission etc:

Which would you choose Murci or Murci roadster? And why?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the roadster... i think there's something about the way they designed this specific car topless that's amazing. of course this comes strictly from a design/aesthetics view only... but my vote goes to the roadster!

here in Toronto, coupe, but somewhere thats sunny all the time, roadster. The thing look idiotic with the roof on. I can just imagine the sound of the V12 can be much more appreciated with the roadster rather than coupe.

If I live somewhere in Dubai, or in south of Spain, where never rain, I would choose Roadster, because without roof looks very sexy, but here in Czech Republic, where rain is everytime possible I would choose Coupe

and if I should choose between L147 Roadster and LP640 Roadster, I will choose L147

All things otherwise being equal. Year/color/mileage/tramsmission etc:

Which would you choose Murci or Murci roadster? And why?

Roadster if it is a Sunday weather friendly car only, and you never leave any valuables in it, and a Coupe for anyone who uses it more than 1 day per week. Coupe also for anyone who plans on driving the car hard as going 180+mph with no roof car be freightening (I have been there in an LP640 Roadster).

I use my roadster a lot more than 1 day a week.

Ive got the roof on just now: I dont mind it - Come on - with roof on its still arguably one of the best looking cars in the world.

I drove around 5 thousand miles in it last month with the roof down for the full 5K. But once you own one and drive it you dont mind roof on or off. You think its a big deal before purchase and will think about it a lot. Maybe im more chilled than others?

Hey think about this - most drivers are so ugly or old or both that only their mothers love them - the roofs not the aesthetic problem when you see one drive by lol

Also you cant leave valuables in it cause theres no where to put them. Perhaps a slim pack of smokes in the glove box and thats it full.

I use my roadster a lot more than 1 day a week.

Ive got the roof on just now: I dont mind it - Come on - with roof on its still arguably one of the best looking cars in the world.

I drove around 5 thousand miles in it last month with the roof down for the full 5K. But once you own one and drive it you dont mind roof on or off. You think its a big deal before purchase and will think about it a lot. Maybe im more chilled than others?

Hey think about this - most drivers are so ugly or old or both that only their mothers love them - the roofs not the aesthetic problem when you see one drive by lol

Also you cant leave valuables in it cause theres no where to put them. Perhaps a slim pack of smokes in the glove box and thats it full.

What I meant by the valuables thing is that if you and your wife go out for a night on the town, unless you are SURE to get Valet Parking, you would want to put the top on it where as with a coupe, you can leave it in a parking garage with no worries. That is my way of thinking, but I have hung out with a couple Roadster owners who would leave it for an entire day in a parking garage with no top on it. I guess you could place things in the trunk, but I believe you can open it from the inside if I am not mistaken-so again, you would want to put the top up.

Just like I know many owners like Donnie who would drive it every day with no issues. It rains EVERY day in the summer in Miami, and IMO the roadster would be a pain as weather comes out of nowhere here. It it had an automatic roof, you stop-push a button-and you are done. Not with the Murcie Roadster.

i am not really a fan of skin cancer, so would suggest a coupe as a result.

the roadster does look like sex, but IMO only really useful on a warm evening or night, so to me it means you have to have that horrible looking roof on it allot of the time.

WHY OH WHY DIDNT THEY DESIGN A BETTER ROOF SYSTEM FOR IT!

i am not really a fan of skin cancer, so would suggest a coupe as a result.

the roadster does look like sex, but IMO only really useful on a warm evening or night, so to me it means you have to have that horrible looking roof on it allot of the time.

WHY OH WHY DIDNT THEY DESIGN A BETTER ROOF SYSTEM FOR IT!

Been the perfect weather for it here lately, in summer it would be hot that's for sure, nothing a hat won't fix!

I dont think a lack of a 10 dollar tube of sunblock should influence your choice of lamborghini :lol:

I think the coupe has cleaner lines. If you bought the convertible in London many will will think you are showing off, however if I lived in a warmer climate I am sure my view and others would be different. :)

Side note: By end of the year there will be a nice and affordable one piece hardtop available...

Any details?

Coupe hands down.

Gallardo vs. Gallardo Spyder...that's a different story.

Exactly. I say coupe

Trying to decide between a G coupe and a G spyder would be hard

Side note: By end of the year there will be a nice and affordable one piece hardtop available...

Who is working on this roof ? Kindly fwd info .

Murci147

Who is working on this roof ? Kindly fwd info .

• 1 month later...

Murcielago coupe hands down, I persoanlly feel the soft top breaks the beautiful lines of the car

If you bought the convertible in London many will will think you are showing off,

This one of the reasons I dont want to return to the UK. The countrys a embarrasment.

Thats not directed at you 600600 as your only stating the situation.

This one of the reasons I dont want to return to the UK. The countrys a embarrasment.

Thats not directed at you 600600 as your only stating the situation.

Agree, many social issues here, even with the number of supercars in C London. I have often seen people spit in cars that have left their tops open when parked and the general public finding it amusing.

Very sad.