Robert Downey Jr. spotted in R8 V10 spyder

Mr. Vroom

Looks like the convertible is going to look good, though I still think for less than 200k an 08 g spyder still looks better.

Looks like the convertible is going to look good, though I still think for less than 200k an 08 g spyder still looks better.

:iamwithstupid: :)

What is he carrying scale models for the new city he is going to build with all the coin he is making off of the Iron Man series??? Those things are likely to break in half if he goes too fast. Oh yeah, car looks nice too.

G spyder looks better and how much is this thing going to cost?

They were saying the v10 coupe would be 180-200k, so the convertible will probably slot in at 200+ and higher end slot in close to base lp550-2.

I was going to say....I dont think they are out yet...then I saw the last pic....haha

Pic reminds me I once carried a 6 foot tall cowboy cactus in my elise.

And regarding the car - looks better from the back - but the sideblades are what makes the R8 for me so a shame to see them gone.

I kinda like it. Not in that color per se, but I think it looks pretty good. I can see why someone would step up and buy the 560, but I also see how someone would pay 70k less for this. That is a lot of bread.

I kinda like it. Not in that color per se, but I think it looks pretty good. I can see why someone would step up and buy the 560, but I also see how someone would pay 70k less for this. That is a lot of bread.

I dont know if the 70k mentioned was in response to my post, but what I meant was you can get an 06-07 spyder with low low miles for $135k or so. The R8 V10 Spyder MSRP should be well over $200k.

If not then my apologies.

looks cool, but for the price I would have to say HELL NO!!!! G spyder any day!

Is it a nice car? Of course it is, it's a 200k car. But is it gonna carry the same exotic feel that a G does 5 years down the road? Most likely not. It looks like a big tt and it ain't a lambo.

:eusa_naughty: