Arnage T interior..

Guest skokos

Guest skokos

I saw this Arnage T's interior and wasn't quite sure what to think of it.

Would anyone here drive it? Love it? Hate it? whats your thoughts on it.

I'm not quite sure if the light maple works on the black car

added info: Its a awesome price for a low mileage,2005 T if that would sway your decision.

My verdict: Its a Bentley.Its just extravagant enough to pull it off

01.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

17.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

29.jpg

Guest skokos
Love it.

So you would get this and wouldn't hold out for a car with a more "standard" interior combo like a dark mahogany or black piano lacquer interior etc..?

So you would get this and wouldn't hold out for a car with a more "standard" interior combo like a dark mahogany or black piano lacquer interior etc..?

I love it as well!

The light maple color gets a bad rap from all the shitty veneers in the Japanese lux cars (SC430, Q45)... One thing Bentley knows is wood (no jokes please!) and the veneers in their cars are always stunning. I bet seeing this car in person would make all the difference.

Guest skokos
I love it as well!

The light maple color gets a bad rap from all the shitty veneers in the Japanese lux cars (SC430, Q45)... One thing Bentley knows is wood (no jokes please!) and the veneers in their cars are always stunning. I bet seeing this car in person would make all the difference.

Agreed..I was at a exotics dealer today and stuck my head in inside a 06 Rolls Royce Phantom and was astonished by the finish and shine of the lacquer and choice of wood grains and patterns in the car. I sat in a Arnage T "blue train" edition once and the quality was just as detailed and well done. They definitely know there stuff!

The contrast in these pics is off. This colour combo looks much, much better in person. Great taste.

Check out the two tone satin rims as well. Very cool!

10.jpg

Agreed..I was at a exotics dealer today and stuck my head in inside a 06 Rolls Royce Phantom and was astonished by the finish and shine of the lacquer and choice of wood grains and patterns in the car. I sat in a Arnage T "blue train" edition once and the quality was just as detailed and well done. They definitely know there stuff!

Check out the two tone satin rims as well. Very cool!

10.jpg

I love this car, I always have. I would get back into one if it were not for the shitty Bentley dealer in Orlando that can't schedule two cars for service on the same day.. Otherwise, it's a great buy.

I love the Arnage T, and while I agree the quality of the woods are impeccable, aesthetically I would prefer a darker wood with a black interior.

Looks fine to me. Darker wood is too "classic" or ordinary IMO. And piano will result in monotone with no contrast at all.

If the price is right, why not. And just in case you dislike the veneer down the road, there is a company in, I believe, CA that specializes in RR & Bentley veneer replacement. Not cheap but quality is no different than the factory's.

Love the "old school" Arnage T. My only complaint is the brakes which is a bit weak compare to the power and weight of the car.

That interior is too much of a mess IMO. Too many different surface finishes.

Guest skokos

Brandi,what year is that car? Is it a 09? The car I posted was a 05 that there asking just above a 100k with 5,000 miles

Brandi,what year is that car? Is it a 09? The car I posted was a 05 that there asking just above a 100k with 5,000 miles

It's a brand new 2009.

Seems like a good deal on the 05.

It's not my cup of tea, but to each his own. Whatever you like, go for it! I absolutely adore the Arnage - the "Cotswald, French Navy, Olive Ash" off their site http://www.bentleymotors.com/models/arnage...im/default.aspx

is just beautiful IMO.

Good luck and let us know if you pull the trigger one one! :icon_thumleft:

I love that interior except for the turned aluminum panels which do not belong. Even the shape of the dash turned aluminum panel seems like its horrible fit to the rest of the dash, looks like it came out of a JC Whitney catalog.

personaly i dont know why people get the arnage T with the basic interior.. i mean with out the metal dash or cf dash and door peices...ive seen allot of T's ordered with basic R interior...without the emroidered and diamond quilted seats.. that just wrong.. i mean it is the sporty arnage... i like the one with maple and plack nice contrast...now if it were sadel and mapel that would be cooler, or ever brown..

dont like the one with the piano black basic dash.. just my 2 cents.

Guest skokos

Some really interestingcomments in this thread. Some love it,some hate it. I definetly agree with abolfaz about the aluminium finish. They should have carried the wood look all the way through

I LOVE IT!!!! i love the more unique looking dash. Amazing ride. You should get it dude.

I like it...the contrast against the sea of black leather is different and looks good imo. But i would prefer the steering wheel in this specific car to be all leather.