ENZO FXX

rhyno

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone modified an Enzo, or its a full on kit car.

It actually may be real. zrauto does some crazy things to exotic cars and they are quite expensive after the upgrades. There is a yellow enzo on their website (not that that means anything).

http://www.zrauto.ca/about.htm

I do belive there is at least one or maybe more FXX owners in Canada...could it possibly be the real deal? I know of a few cars in canada that normally arent road legal that have managed to get plates, i'm sure knowing the right people helps...and if you have Enzo or FXX money you probably know the right people.

I read once that when you buy an FXX, the factory keeps it for you and they ship it out only for special track events in controlled conditions with a pit crew and mechanics team. Is that not the case anymore

This is a regular Enzo that has been upgraded by Edo competition to FXX spec's. It has 860HP!

This is a regular Enzo that has been upgraded by Edo competition to FXX spec's. It has 860HP!

Beat me to it.

So not an authentic FXX but an Enzo that performs just as well?

Id like to see more pictuers of it. I actually think its kind of a cool idea. Im sure it wasnt cheap.....

well it made it look cheap now. :icon_oak:

doesnt don wallace have a street legal fxx

From what I know or think I know, its a true FXX with makeshift lights, tag mount and other bits... THATS sick!