Red 722 Roadster

Kaz2

Nice cars! Do the SLR roasters look better in person with the top down? in pictures they always look alittle funny to me...or at least not as good looking as the coupes.

What a lifestyle...

I am still in love with that navy color LP...not this one particularly, but just the combo navy paint/black rims.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Two things

2) Arabs have too much money.

Dude just one thing: That comment of yours just sounds so wrong . Is it too much to ask of the members to have cooth?

You mean 'couth' not 'cooth', and saying that is just a tongue-in-cheek an expression. In fact, it can actually be considered a term of endearment especially in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

So don't go too over board trying to be politically correct. I'm sure he meant no offence.

You mean 'couth' not 'cooth', and saying that is just a tongue-in-cheek an expression. In fact, it can actually be considered a term of endearment especially in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

So don't go too over board trying to be politically correct. I'm sure he meant no offence.

I see you have been a member for a while and don't post much . Now i understand why.

Politically correct huh ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this for politically correct? Why don't you keep your dumbass opinions to yourself and mind your own business .

I see you have been a member for a while and don't post much . Now i understand why.

Politically correct huh ??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about this for politically correct? Why don't you keep your dumbass opinions to yourself and mind your own business .

You're beautiful when you're angry.