Heffner Twin Turbo LP560 pics

These are a few of our first TT LP560. We are still finalizing a few things with the system but I can say for sure that this car is absolutely incredible. Lamborghini has made a significant number of changes to this car that have all made significant improvements over previous model Gallardos. If anyone has specific questions regarding the LP560 system please feel free to send an email to [email protected] or give us a call at 941-592-6402.

LP5601.jpg

LP5602.jpg

lp56003.jpg

lp56004.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey! That shit looks different than mine! Do i have to send mine back for another upgrade!!!!

Congratulations on another first twin turbo gallardos! Looks awesome!

Awesome work Jason!

With the improvements from factory are you seeing baseline jumps in power with the system compared to the older G's?

Thanks guys. Yes, we are. The car in stock form made about 70 rwhp more than the best stock, earlier model Gallardo. That power difference is still present with the turbo system.

Thanks guys. Yes, we are. The car in stock form made about 70 rwhp more than the best stock, earlier model Gallardo. That power difference is still present with the turbo system.

:icon_thumleft:

Keep up the great work!

Great work, I love the dump tubes off the waste gates.

Is this one fully built? I was always curious as the whether the 5.2 could be sleeved safely.

I love that the BOV's have their own exhaust pipes!

Err...You mean wastegates...Yeah, that's cool, and is going to sound amazing when it reaches its boost setting. I would always leave the wastegate open on my turbo cars for the sound.

holy fcuk!!! congrats on another first Heff!

someone needs to post this on 6spd asap! there was a big debate on who would build the first TT-LP560. (I called it a long time ago, but they didnt believe me)

to the best G-TT builder/creator in the nation :drunk:

This is absolutely off the wall! Great job man. Direct injection and turbochargers are a good marriage.

Let's talk...how much do you think someone could get on a trade-in for an '08 TT Spyder, Yellow, with HRE's and an IMSA wing. ;)

i think hes in Miami.. but we should get him on asap.

Heff, start a thread on 6spd so they can settle the debate.