New Model: Ferrari F458 stats and pictures

dtrax

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The side profile and rear look good. The front end is HORRENDOUS!!!!!!

As mako said, it should be a great drivers car though.

Who here is actually interested? The car is FAST but it's ugly as hell....

Well, lets say its starting to grow on me. I'd have to see it in person to be sure.

Nice ass

I can't wait to see how good the G's replacement will look in comparison to this.

Let's wait and see it in person. Remember how everyone thought the Gallardo's rear ass was the most ugly thing to ever see the light of day in the automotive world. But then you see it, and obsorbs it's presence. I have a hunch, this thing looks awesome live, on the road :D

One of my close friends is there now in meetings for the car. He just sent me a text saying he will have details for me in a little while.

They are flying us down to the factory tomorrow morning to see the car, then there is a customer launch dinner tomorrow night

..... wonder if I should wear my LamboPower teeshirt to the event

:icon_toilet: yeah well done Ferrari--- Great design!! a real head turner :icon_toilet: watch how does orders start to come in---F1 Technology--more than U can afford PAL! FFEEERRARRRII!

I am thinking that a lot of lambo owners are liking this car because it has more flare than the past ferraris, and also the headlights resemble that of a gallardo to me. Yes its more curvy, but I really see ferrari trying to get design ques from Lambo. This is my personal opinion, but I dont think this car is good looking at all. The curves with the edgy lights arnt fitting. Also it just has a look to the front of it like its trying to be angry but is just to nice. Also when i look at the front grill it looks like its smiling. When I see a lambo it gives me a chubby, and when I see this I feel nothing. I would like to see this in person, and may change my mind. BUT it is better than the 430.

everything looks good except the front...

:iamwithstupid:

Now after seeing the real pic, if you're walking up to it from the back, the back looks like the makings of something special, then.........There's the front.

Everything about the front half is GHEY!!! The headlights, the nose, the intakes (whats with the subdued smile in flat plastic black???), it just looks cheap. Can someone P-shop a stradale or scud nose on that thing just to see what it would look like? Please.

The pics from the launch are starting to make their rounds, It looks pretty slick. Especially in black.