Got my Heffner TTG Back, Pics

VBUGKING

Transport deliverd my TTG a couple days ago, and I have had the chance to get some decent seat time in it. Before Jason put on the new package my car was making 750rwhp on pump and 875rwhp on race. Now the car makes 853rwhp on pump at 10.5 pounds of boost, and 1060rwhp on race at 18 pounds of boost. The car also has a new exhaust, upgraded egear shifting, and boost control. The new install looks much better and is more impressive than ever.

The new exhaust sounds way better and is quieter (yes it was too loud) than before. Sounds more like a Lambo and less like a muscle car.

The egear shifting under full throttle is much improved which was a complaint of mine originally. Jason has set up the AEM to control the shifting.

The boost control currently limits the boost to 10.5 psi until 64 MPH where it begins to ramp up to 15 psi by 80mph. This is very easy to adjust by hooking up my laptop and connecting to the computer via the AEM software. After some more seat time, I will eventually raise the boost to 18 psi to take advantage of the full 1060rwhp.

So far most of my driving has been done on the pump setting, and the acceleration is very nice. The new turbos are more powerful yet less violent. This aids in traction and makes the car more controllable under full throttle. It's easier to drive fast than it was before as the boost is more predictable. I have been able to go full throttle in 2nd gear (haven't tried 1st yet), and have had no traction issues whatsoever. I have tried the race gas setting a couple of times, and you can definitely feel the extra hp.

Overall I am very pleased with all the changes and the car is quite a bit faster. I took the car out yesterday morning to do some VBOX 60-130mph runs. I am still getting the hang of everything, but I was able to get some decent runs in. Runs were done in 75 degree temps with 86% humidity. Best time was 5.27 seconds on a 2.96% decline (whew!). With better conditions and improved technique on my part, a sub 5 second run on pump gas may not be out of the question.

Aaron

post-6539-1249843579_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843716_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843730_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843742_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843752_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843782_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843821_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843835_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843871_thumb.jpg

post-6539-1249843911_thumb.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on getting your car back and beautiful house! Is this the same one in your other pictures or the new house you were speaking of?

Transport deliverd my TTG a couple days ago, and I have had the chance to get some decent seat time in it. Before Jason put on the new package my car was making 750rwhp on pump and 875rwhp on race. Now the car makes 853rwhp on pump at 10.5 pounds of boost, and 1060rwhp on race at 18 pounds of boost. The car also has a new exhaust, upgraded egear shifting, and boost control. The new install looks much better and is more impressive than ever.

The new exhaust sounds way better and is quieter (yes it was too loud) than before. Sounds more like a Lambo and less like a muscle car.

The egear shifting under full throttle is much improved which was a complaint of mine originally. Jason has set up the AEM to control the shifting.

The boost control currently limits the boost to 10.5 psi until 64 MPH where it begins to ramp up to 15 psi by 80mph. This is very easy to adjust by hooking up my laptop and connecting to the computer via the AEM software. After some more seat time, I will eventually raise the boost to 18 psi to take advantage of the full 1060rwhp.

So far most of my driving has been done on the pump setting, and the acceleration is very nice. The new turbos are more powerful yet less violent. This aids in traction and makes the car more controllable under full throttle. It's easier to drive fast than it was before as the boost is more predictable. I have been able to go full throttle in 2nd gear (haven't tried 1st yet), and have had no traction issues whatsoever. I have tried the race gas setting a couple of times, and you can definitely feel the extra hp.

Overall I am very pleased with all the changes and the car is quite a bit faster. I took the car out yesterday morning to do some VBOX 60-130mph runs. I am still getting the hang of everything, but I was able to get some decent runs in. Runs were done in 75 degree temps with 86% humidity. Best time was 5.27 seconds on a 2.96% decline (whew!). With better conditions and improved technique on my part, a sub 5 second run on pump gas may not be out of the question.

Aaron

just stunning, car and house, congrats and drive safe!

fcuk the car! Ill take the house!!!

:iamwithstupid: and that sure is some collection of acrs you got there :icon_super: X9999999

The upgrade looks great, congrats! 5.20 on pump means mid 4's on race gas or better. Have fun! :icon_thumleft:

My car went mid 4's and I dont get 18psi till 110mph...

Beautiful. Top notch workmanship. 1k hp gotta be a load of fun especially since you can put it to the ground. Congrats hope to see some vids of it rolling and doing its thing.

Thanks guys for the positive comments!

The cars are great, and the house well, its been a lot of fun and I got a great deal......:eusa_dance:.....it is new to me this year and my other one is on the market.

I like to keep the look of my cars pretty much all stock. On the other hand, I love doing performance mods. I need to get some pictures of all the cars together now that I have the Lambo back.

Bernard, I am hoping in great conditions to get low 4's on race gas. I am fairly confident ill be able to put down all 1060 rwhp from 60mph on. I just wish it wasnt 90+ degrees outside. Where's fall when you need it. :eusa_wall:

Aaron

What group am I in?

Group:

Member No.: 6,539

Wow, finally, my 1000th post! My posts are slowly catching up to the amount of Vbox runs I have done..... :P

Aaron

House looks really impressive! More pictures please.

how many miles did you put on your G with the "old" tt setup?

Very nice!! I went out with Aaron the day he got it back and I must say, it's unbelievably fast, but like he said, the turbos aren't as neck snapping brutal when they kick in, the new system is very smooth! As for the house, it's awesome. I'd share some stories, but would like to have Aaron's permission first.