HUGE Rims

Blackberry

I cant be sure but those look to be bigger than 23's

These are 22's and IMO the truck in Paris' wheels look more than an inch bigger. IDK though

That looks pretty bad ass!

At first when I took the picture I did not think they were real. If im not mistaken one of these are the million dollar wheels. I think the wheels on that truck that says 40" are fake the rotors are way to big and that picture of the asanti 40" does them no justice when your standing next to them. However I could be wrong.

SSPX0379.jpg

SSPX0380.jpg

When people put these big ass wheels on an old car and keep the same diameter brakes do they actually still have the ability to stop?

one reason for larger wheels is so you can fit larger rotors with better stopping power.

Russell

When people put these big ass wheels on an old car and keep the same diameter brakes do they actually still have the ability to stop?

one reason for larger wheels is so you can fit larger rotors with better stopping power.

Russell

certainly makes it harder to turn.

Russell

I'd venture a guess that most of them (donk's) don't have enough money (or brains) left over..