I'm an owner!

SECC_Joe

Congrats! The car looks great.

02, 03 = No E-gear, E-gear was introduced in 04

Can't answer your q on why the 05 is better.

I know two changes for the '05 Murcielagos were bigger brakes and the Hercules (roadster wheels) being standard for the coupe.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations - you definitely hunted for awhile. Many happy miles and smiles in your new Bull.

I feel like every friggin' Black Murcielago is in CA. Not finding any in Florida or the east for that matter.

I think I saw some stock wheels on the right side of your garage? I buy any/all stock wheels. PM me if-interested in selling.

best,

~Howard

Congratulations - you definitely hunted for awhile. Many happy miles and smiles in your new Bull.

I feel like every friggin' Black Murcielago is in CA. Not finding any in Florida or the east for that matter.

I think I saw some stock wheels on the right side of your garage? I buy any/all stock wheels. PM me if-interested in selling.

best,

~Howard

Those wheels are from my GTC, I'm going to put them back on the car when I end up selling it one day.

I just bought an '05 blk/blk Murci coupe. E-gear, with OC exhaust and sound system. Great car! I love it. Here are some pics from the original listing. I was fortunate enough to be able to drive it during the OC bullrun before bringing it back to AZ. I'll post some of my pics tomorrow. I've updated the head unit to the new model with ipod interface, bluetooth and XM.

The original listing

used-2005-lamborghini-murcielago-basetri

IMG_0001.jpg

Im not big on black..... But that is fcuking tits!!!!

:icon_thumleft:

Right on Joe! Great looking car! I will not see you this weekend but Oct 3 I will definitely be at the meet and drive up to the carefree show...car signed up for the event. Are you going Oct 3rd?

Again, congrats, love the color, wheels, stereo...great buy!

Joe

GREAT CHOICE!! Welcome to the Dark Side!! Now if only Sam's shoulder can be 100% before Texas! Hopefully see you Saturday morning, may have a very special guest with me. Congrats!! Kevin

Joe

GREAT CHOICE!! Welcome to the Dark Side!! Now if only Sam's shoulder can be 100% before Texas! Hopefully see you Saturday morning, may have a very special guest with me. Congrats!! Kevin

Thanks! Hope to see you saturday!

I just bought an '05 blk/blk Murci coupe. E-gear, with OC exhaust and sound system. Great car! I love it. Here are some pics from the original listing. I was fortunate enough to be able to drive it during the OC bullrun before bringing it back to AZ. I'll post some of my pics tomorrow. I've updated the head unit to the new model with ipod interface, bluetooth and XM.

The original listing

used-2005-lamborghini-murcielago-basetrim-7410-4573999-2-640.jpg

used-2005-lamborghini-murcielago-basetrim-7410-4573999-3-640.jpg

used-2005-lamborghini-murcielago-basetrim-7410-4573999-7-640.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Congrats Joe,beautiful car!Lots of Luck with it :-)

Hi Joe,

It was really terrific getting to know you and your dad at the Fairmont that week. Congratulations again! We sure had a great time! Hope you have many miles of enjoyment. I was there when you pulled up in the car for the first time with that giant grin on your face. I don't think that grin was gone the entire time you were at the hotel!

Very nice!...congrats!

i cant wait till i get to make a post like this one.

A question for those saying he was much better off with the 05 over and earlier 02,03,04 car...was that because he wanted an Egear car and the 05 egear was much improved? I want an 03 40th anniversary car in a 6speed...i wondered if with the 6speeds it didnt matter?

There are a few thing that make the 05 and up a better car. First the liffting system is much better. It lifts higher, the shocks dont leak near as often and no liffting system pressure switch malfuntions. The 05 also got bigger brakes same that come on the G 8 piston in front and 4 in the rear. Also you get away from some of the issues with some of the early cars. Over all less things to go wrong on 05 and up plus they stop better.

Congrats once again Joe.

I love them all but really dig the black , Congrats .