I'm an owner!

SECC_Joe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You'll be much happier with the 05 car over the earlier stuff. Congrats man, looks very very nice.

Very Very nice! curious,why didnt you go with the black one with the rims?

I liked that one, but after a little research, I figured that I would be better off with a newer car, and the egear makes it more comfortable for me to drive.

Joe, Congrats! I'll be calling/texting you Saturday sometime. What did you think about the Jstar people?

I was very impressed with Jstar. There wasn't a lot of back and forth or typical car sales BS. The whole negotiation process was pretty simple. I flew into OC and Nick from Jstar picked me up and took me to their dealership in Anaheim. I was quite impressed with their inventory, they have several Lambos, some F-cars, various high end luxury cars and even an Aero SSC. I had Jefflambo do an extensive PPI on the car and it passed with flying colors. I would definetly buy from them again. They have their cars priced to sell.

BTW, we're meeting at 10 on Saturday morning.

Very nice!...congrats!

i cant wait till i get to make a post like this one.

A question for those saying he was much better off with the 05 over and earlier 02,03,04 car...was that because he wanted an Egear car and the 05 egear was much improved? I want an 03 40th anniversary car in a 6speed...i wondered if with the 6speeds it didnt matter?

Very nice!...congrats!

A question for those saying he was much better off with the 05 over and earlier 02,03,04 car...was that because he wanted an Egear car and the 05 egear was much improved? I want an 03 40th anniversary car in a 6speed...i wondered if with the 6speeds it didnt matter?

Very nice...congrats and enjoy!

Very nice!...congrats!

02, 03 = No E-gear, E-gear was introduced in 04

Can't answer your q on why the 05 is better.

Congrats Joe! Black with those rims fits it beautifly. :icon_thumleft: