WOOOOOHOOOO Finally, I drive my Lambo.

Assman

So finally after much ado I drove my Murcielago. We got into Scottsdale at 2 am last night and I woke up this morning and drove it a little bit before meeting up with SECC_Joe, AZlambo, R O B (in his GTR), and Sean (I don't know his screenname but his Baloon LP roadster was SICK!) for a little introductory drive. I frigging love the car and the Fuchs exhaust is crazy loud. Here's a little you tube and a few pictures. There will be pics and Vids up from one of the LP photographers soon so I'll let him post that up.

Nice to meet everyone today. I will later be posting my long boring story about how I came to get this car later that I'm sure noone will read, but it will be fun for me.

photo.jpg

murci_garage.JPG

murci_door.JPG

murci_rear.JPG

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skokos

Raj,the car and those rims look SICK and the pipes on it sound mean!! a VERY BIG CONGRATS my friend!

Raj,

I am really happy you like it, and I am happy I was able to help you check the car out to make an educated decision prior to the purchase.

Nice to meet everyone today. I will later be posting my long boring story about how I came to get this car later that I'm sure noone will read, but it will be fun for me.

Don't be silly. I'll read it. I love car related stories and the fact that it involves a lambo is a bonus. Look forward to reading it.

Thats a meaty note coming out that thing!

Your going to have a great time! ENjoy!

it sounds amazing after 4000rpms. It is actually relatively tranquil until then