Rich Cracka Shit Part 1

sprite

I dreamed of owning a lambo since I was a kid, worked my ass off and got one. This retard got rich and got a lambo cause it cost 250 fity thousand. lol

Stupid fcuk......what a disgrace.....

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't sweat it, bow wow spoke to Winkelman and he agreed to sponsor the race, speedchannel is taping it as well :icon_thumleft:

Never heard of that selah guy, but that sure is a nicely coloured LP!

wtf is going on how do these people make money?

Theyre able to rhyme.....

Which incidentally is a skill my son learned in preschool.... No wonder it cost $300/ month... Turns out it was a trade school...

Bow Wow is scared, hes got a new video out.

Is it just me or is he trying way to hard in this video to appear "rich". Hey paid 450k for his 6.2 Murcie, someone should tell him for 50k more he can get a LP670SV.

Bow Wow [edit] is scared, hes got a new video out.

Is it just me or is he trying way to hard in this video to appear "rich". Hey paid 450k for his 6.2 Murcie, someone should tell him for 50k more he can get a LP670SV.

Disclaimer: If its needed I am not racist with the one work above. Since Bow Wow used it to many times to count I figured it would be ok.

Did you mean "If its needed I am not a racist with the "N" word used above.........???

Disclaimer: If its needed I am not racist with the one work above. Since Bow Wow used it to many times to count I figured it would be ok.

Yeah..... Its not. ;) The thread can survive without us adding any racial slurs to the mix..... (and I seriously still have no idea what the thread title means, but Its too late to d anything about it now)....

I have no idea how much money some rappers are making, but it's stupid to say ''yeah I paid 700 000 $$$ voor this lamborghini''.

We know they got ripped off but he's thinking ''yeah 700k lambo I'm so fly''.

Rather have a bargain than a overpriced car.

He'd buy a Honda if the price tag was 600k, he just want to be able to say "Hey, I pay 600k for this car - I'm a total douche and I don't give a f_ck!"

appreciate?

I think because he hates F-cars as well, why the F does that short whips guy follows busta everywhere I see him in vids and tv? But hardley appreciate him though.

appreciate?

i ment it as sarcasm

but he is a rapper who CAN drive a 6 speed, and it was reply to an earlier post:

Unfortunately if every Lambo still came with 3 pedals, none of this would have started in the first place.

i believe there is an lp member here who owns his old 6.0

I think because he hates F-cars as well, why the F does that short whips guy follows busta everywhere I see him in vids and tv? But hardley appreciate him though.

scott storch? he is a music producer

scott storch? he is a music producer

No, in that busta youtube towards the end you can see that Castro dude from the whips show from the speed channel. I see him with Busta everywhere like a sidekick or something.