Australians...

ckydmk

If you were coming to Canada, what would you want for dinner? My Dad has a guy coming up from Australia to tour his shop, and my step mom want to cook something for dinner, and I suggested to try something they don't have. Which would be....... (something other than poutine :lol: )

I suggested to try something they don't have. Which would be....... (something other than poutine :lol: )

a reindeer? ;)

Can't really help you there, don't know what the Canadians class as a proper Canadian feed. As long as it fills more than 3/4 of the plate I'm sure they'll be happy!

And also we know all about "lemon" snowcones! :D

I would try to make him feel at home. Serve him Kangaroo.

Forgetting the foster's beer on the side.

^^^ :lol2: HAHAHAHA! That's a good one! My personal preference is nothing in a can that's for sure. Give me my dead guy or arrogant bastard ale and i'm set.

No point in making something we can get here, what a let down. Why not just make something Canadian? Whatever it is you eat over there :)

No point in making something we can get here, what a let down. Why not just make something Canadian? Whatever it is you eat over there :)

Yeah, that's what I'm after. I can't say I'm well versed in Australian cuisine, so I don't know what you do and do not have.

Salmon, Trout and Lobster are items different from what they get down under.

If you can get moose, or bison, that would be something they don't get either.

Served with Canadian beer, of course.

:iamwithstupid:

I know of alot steak fans, so some of the game meat ideas sound pretty good.

A full canadian breakfast always sounds good on the menu too whatever that entails :D

Take-out from Outback?

Best part is, knowing how we americans butcher most "cultural" restaraunts, that probably is something as far from what they can get down under!

Kangaroo kebabs... had them when I was there and they were horrid, but I am sure its an aquired taste. How about a Canuck kebab eh!??!?! :eusa_dance: Kidding!

Kangaroo kebabs... had them when I was there and they were horrid, but I am sure its an aquired taste. How about a Canuck kebab eh!??!?! :eusa_dance: Kidding!

Eaten a few of those in your day havent you? HAHAH :eusa_dance: