If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

el_chorizo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i was totally loaded and money wasnt an issue i'd want to live in Monaco.

I was there a few years ago and IMO it was pretty much heaven on earth. On the Med, Southern European climate, supercars are as common as civics any where else, great shopping, good resturants and everything that europe has to offer is with in one days driving distance. and you can catch F1 every year almost effortlessly. Seemed pretty perfect if you ask me

I left Denver not too long ago, hated the snow and slow drivers. It has mountains but you can only do and look at them for so long really nothing else there.

My attraction to Denver is purely recreational. I still have youth on my side and tend to enjoy outdoor activities. I'm an avid mountain biker and skier and would love explore the Rockies for while.

"With that said, where would you live if you could live anywhere, and why?"

Why live in one place?, pick up properties in places/countries you like and move from place to place during the year and seasons...no one place has it all for me...

:iamwithstupid:

Lugano, Switzerland anyone? Or even S. France/Northern Italy??? Obviously not primarily English speaking, although I'm open to learning new languages and speak enough German to be dangerous.

NorCal is beautiful. AZ is hot and no water.

Every place in the world has its good and bad spots, IMO I think I'd prefer to live in America though :)

Isn't Iceland going through a huge economic crises right now?

Wouldn't mind having a home in Italy or Spain though, for travel occasionally.

Buy a round the world ticket , business class is about $6000 , first class $9000 and travel until you find the place which fits you best.

Honestly, Montreal in the SUMMER is absolutely phenomenal. Women are gorgeous and just flat out horny, real estate is pretty cheap for a big city in North America, health care is very decent, everybody (almost...) is bilingual (french and english), quality country side/hiking areas/mountains/lakes are about an hour by car, traffic is really not that bad, cost of living is quite low, USD is still stronger than CAD and technology is plentiful here (computer industry, especially software and gaming, is thriving in Montreal).

Just find a place in the Southern Hemisphere for the winter times (to enjoy summer times all year long). :)

My vote would be Gold Coast Australia, (which is why i moved here)

great weather,

cheap housing

pretty girls

Great Beaches

Great Mountain Roads

laid back lifestlye

but big enough to not be isolated etc (like you would be in say the Bahama's)

failing that i think a place in San Diego & A place in Miami that you could alternate between would be cool.

December-January-February: not sure but strong on the list Cali Colombia, Bahamas, Costa Rica.

March-April-May: Liechenstain doing constant visits to alps while the sweeeeeet mountain roads start to melt.

June-July-August: Cote D Azur, at yacht, with constant visits to best spots between Italy, France, Monaco and Spain.

September-October-November: not really sure... SoCal?

Every place in the world has its good and bad spots, IMO I think I'd prefer to live in America though :)

Isn't Iceland going through a huge economic crises right now?

Wouldn't mind having a home in Italy or Spain though, for travel occasionally.

I think the country of Iceland is for sale right now....I heard US$500 billion, not sure what that includes :)

Lake Annecy France, I absolutely loved it :icon_thumleft:

I want to travel to the states next, California perhaps, what would be the best place to live in the states, low crime, low taxes, good schools must be sunny all the time, friendly cops :icon_mrgreen:

My vote would be Gold Coast Australia, (which is why i moved here)

great weather,

cheap housing

pretty girls

Great Beaches

Great Mountain Roads

laid back lifestlye

but big enough to not be isolated etc (like you would be in say the Bahama's)

failing that i think a place in San Diego & A place in Miami that you could alternate between would be cool.

australia is good, save the luxury car tax which doubles the cost of exotica. and no lhd too.

Lake Annecy France, I absolutely loved it :icon_thumleft:

I want to travel to the states next, California perhaps, what would be the best place to live in the states, low crime, low taxes, good schools must be sunny all the time, friendly cops :icon_mrgreen:

Wake up :lol2: You're dreaming ;)

australia is good, save the luxury car tax which doubles the cost of exotica. and no lhd too.

what? Don't tell me you don't like to pay triple for everyting :eusa_wall:

Jessica Biel's vagine.

Dude' If its a short stay I did say yes but C'mon dude..... We need to think far' think about when she's about 60? You'll be too old to be resettling.

I think the country of Iceland is for sale right now....I heard US$500 billion, not sure what that includes :)

Wouldn't that mean that the USD would just go that much further there? Everyone loves hard currency from US :)