Lambo phone

dragvorl

TAG Heuer has announced today the launch of the MERIDIIST Lamborghini Mobile Phone inspired by the iconic Murcielago. The TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini Mobile Phone is a tribute to the year the Italian supercar manufacturer was founded, which means only 1963 pieces will be available. The TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini Mobile Phone comes in black titanium carbide coated 316L stainless steel, it has a serial number on the back cover and a Taurus bull branded steel central button. The battery cover of the TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini Mobile Phone has the same signature as the one on Murcielago LP 640's V12 engine block.

http://meridiist.tagheuer.com/EUR/index_ma...mp;menu_target=

TAG-Heuer-MERIDIIST-Lamborghini-Mobile-Phone.jpg

The battery cover of the TAG Heuer MERIDIIST Lamborghini Mobile Phone has the same signature as the one on Murcielago LP 640's V12 engine block.

oh so necessary in a phone, that being said i want one regardless

Probably still won't sinc the phone book with the bluetooth same as my blackberry won't.

Any one have a workaround for this by the way?

Reserve your's for a retail of $7500.00

1963 Murci phones if everyone that has a Murcie bought a phone they could cover the last 5 years of production worlwide.

Murcielago is very expensive, built out of quality materials, and has extreme capabilities. This phone, however, is only expensive and has quality materials. The features are basic. If anybody was to do a proper super phone, they might wanna focus on large storage, exceptional camera, full range of connectivity, etc...this phone is hardly even mediocre in terms of capabilities when it comes to today's cellphones.

Video cool...

Design and price.. not so cool. Should I break out my late 1990's Nokia phone. Its not even chic retro.

*YAWN* :rolleyes:

Well I like it, the lens cover on the camera and the clock/stopwatch functions are good.

But I wouldn't pay that kind of money for it, maybe $75 or if it was really something special $750.

Still it just goes to show how many big name brands want to be associated with Lamborghini rather than horse meat.

Probably still won't sinc the phone book with the bluetooth same as my blackberry won't.

Any one have a workaround for this by the way?

I have sinc my blackberry with the bluetooth units that come in all Lamborghinis. Gallardos & Murcis. Seemed straight foward, Iphone was the harder one. The Murci downloads my phone book. If you have Ipod and the album art work dose not come up there is a update for that and up dates for some phone issues. If I recall there is a place inside the Blackberry setting to allow phone book to download. If not set for yes the Blackberry will not allow it ?

Go to Kinwoods web page find your modle # and download updats onto a jump drive. The center consol side pannel on the right side foot well next to the fuse box needs to come out. It has push clips that hold it in plase. Pull to unclip then slide it foward to release the back of it. If you do not have Ipod then there is a USB plug it is wrapped up with other wires that are not being used. If it dose have Ipod then you unplug the USB from the adapter. Plug the jump drive in and follow the info from the Web site and screen info. This is also how you up date the Nav maps.

• 2 years later...

Well, Tonino is the son of Ferruccio Lamborghini, the founder of the brand, so I guess that gives you the idea.