If you could turn back time

Minte

Is there a car in your past you would keep?

There is for me. I had a 993TT Arena red that I wish I would've kept. It was an exciting car to drive.

Post pics if you have any.

turbo001.JPG

Is there a car in your past you would keep?

There is for me. I had a 993TT Arena red that I wish I would've kept. It was an exciting car to drive.

Post pics if you have any.

I would have kept my heavily modded 993 TT, the FGT and maybe my old 3.6 Flachbau. I'd like my old 348 for a day so I could set it on fire.

There is a 993TT in that same color just down the road from me. I also have seen a silver E39 M5 parked outside. Two of my favorite cars from the 90s. They still look stunning, especially the rear-end of that 993.

My P400 or my DB5 (can't find a pic on this computer). :crybaby2:

post-80-1257713739_thumb.jpg

Woooooow, seriously - it was yours? :shock:

You had it in the US or in Czech?

Im too young to have any "lost loves" but Im hoping to throw down cash for my new truck (H2 or EXT) without selling the one Ive got now (which is my first. I dont ever want to sell it so hopefully, I wont have to. I want to be able to have it around when Im 50)

I always see people older than me showing pics of their first car saying "Damn, I wish I never got rid of that thing... so many memories"

Woooooow, seriously - it was yours? :shock:

You had it in the US or in Czech?

Yeah, that was several years ago, in the US. I live in Arizona; I'm only in CZ temporarily on a work assignment. My CT and daily drivers are at home. I don't even have a Skoda here. :crybaby2:

Im too young to have any "lost loves" but Im hoping to throw down cash for my new truck (H2 or EXT) without selling the one Ive got now (which is my first. I dont ever want to sell it so hopefully, I wont have to. I want to be able to have it around when Im 50)

I always see people older than me showing pics of their first car saying "Damn, I wish I never got rid of that thing... so many memories"

The 'have to get rid of it' part creates this feeling.

I think when you keep it it won't be the same. :)

I don't even have a Skoda here. :crybaby2:

Skoda makes some really good cars for the money they ask for it.

I wish I kept my first car...a '65 Chevy El Camino. It isn't sexy, but my dad built it for me, and he made me sand it for paint even though his best friend owned the body shop. I learned a lot of lessons about earning/deserving things with that car.

- Robert

:crybaby2:

Hey Chimay, you have to get rid of your P400 or we are going to kill your entire family and put them through a meat blender. Make your choice.

"Okay, let me get out of your way so I don't get any blood on my P400."

My P400 or my DB5 (can't find a pic on this computer). :crybaby2:

post-80-1257713739_thumb.jpg