30k Millionaires

Malebomb

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this just a Dallas thing or does your city have them? It's not what you make it's what you fake!

30k Millionaires

Christ.... Wheres mako????? Hes the first person Id ever heard this term from....

Read the Dallas Observer article in the "Press" section. Just great. :)

lol Big E. :icon_thumleft:

The 30k millionaire count is way down in the OC thanks to the mortgage implosion, but we still have way more than our fair share.

Still plenty of leased-MB/BMW driving, Ed Hardy/Affliction/Monarchy/TapOut-pimping, frosted blond hair tips having, $400 skinny jeans stuffing, vapid douchebags here to fill an entire large city in the regular US.

I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in ages last week, big talker always, and a proponent of living paycheck to paycheck while dumping cash into our local watering holes (the obligatory bottle-service of course as Sprite mentioned). I noticed he was driving a 5-year old Corolla instead of the 996 he had previously. I asked him what happened and he said "oh yeah bro, I'm downsizing a bit but you know I still rock the lifestyle, I was at Sutra with three chicks last week, Cristal flowin, they were all on my jock".

My response was:

"Well at least you still have your rhinestone Ed Hardy hat man, that's all you really need". Which he was flying proudly.

Sad.

All the large metropolis suffer from indivdulas like that. I see it every where I go Dallas, Houston, Tampa, Denver, OC, LA Hell even Baton Rouge.

The 30k millionaire count is way down in the OC thanks to the mortgage implosion, but we still have way more than our fair share.

Still plenty of leased-MB/BMW driving, Ed Hardy/Affliction/Monarchy/TapOut-pimping, frosted blond hair tips having, $400 skinny jeans stuffing, vapid douchebags here to fill an entire large city in the regular US.

I ran into a guy I hadn't seen in ages last week, big talker always, and a proponent of living paycheck to paycheck while dumping cash into our local watering holes (the obligatory bottle-service of course as Sprite mentioned). I noticed he was driving a 5-year old Corolla instead of the 996 he had previously. I asked him what happened and he said "oh yeah bro, I'm downsizing a bit but you know I still rock the lifestyle, I was at Sutra with three chicks last week, Cristal flowin, they were all on my jock".

My response was:

"Well at least you still have your rhinestone Ed Hardy hat man, that's all you really need". Which he was flying proudly.

Sad.

LOL!!!

hahahaahh, me and my buddies did something like this. we went out in suits after a wedding, pretending to be young entrepenuers but no luck lol

oh, is that what this is. I had no idea until this post.

Half of AZ is the 60k millionaire club...hiliarious! Can't blame them for trying...

Never knew there were so many of these types. How does one do that though, I mean you pick up a girl in your (well "your) Mercedes, then drive her to your crappy apartment or home (I doubt $30K goes far for an apartment in a place like LA or Manhattan)...?

Never knew there were so many of these types. How does one do that though, I mean you pick up a girl in your (well "your) Mercedes, then drive her to your crappy apartment or home (I doubt $30K goes far for an apartment in a place like LA or Manhattan)...?

I think the 30k figure is just a number. It is basically calling out people who live WAY beyond their means, just to impress people.

ATL is full of the 30k millionaires :)

Yes it is, but more like Zero-Dolla'naires, still getting in clubs for free (cause they work with the bouncers during the day) and high fivin the bartender (it's his roomate) for a couple drinks to "pose" with.

Basically they spend their whole week's salary on clothes + bottle service at the club.

SO true, I am so surprised this subject has never been talked about here before. Down here in SD we call them 40k millionaires.

My response was:

Sad.

Hilarious story MAKO, so typical, the 30-40kmillionare count has dropped here as well in SD. You DO still see some guys pushin 360s NOW that they're $60 grand (probably making payments too), Just to be in a Rarri, "tha bitches won't know......" :lol2:

Basically for the guys that aren't familiar with the term: It's a "Poseur-Douche bag" wanna-be that actually has no more money in his bank account than what he's spending for that night of partying, just to feel good about himself and try to get laid... I always laugh about the kids (under 27) in the office that EVERY Friday afternoon, like clockwork, they start texting and getting on the phone talking with douche-bag#2 about "dude, Im getting VIP bottle service at blah blah club (same club every week by the way)" and the classic question always comes out............... "you good for $20 or what??".

So Funny....let's tip in the 5-10 of us, so we can "pimp tha hoes" and get ONE bottle at our table in VIP......

So Funny....let's tip in the 5-10 of us, so we can "pimp tha hoes" and get ONE bottle at our table in VIP......

What clubs let 5-10 dudes in with one bottle?