Countach concept car (Designer in thread!)

lambo1

I love the idea of the Countach making a come-back!! It was the car that made me fall in love with Lambo's in the first place!! I love the black one best! The back is a bit much but it is what it is. I'm just really happy to see signs of my first love possibly making an appearance!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!

Thank you so much for all comments about Countach... I am not designer car, I am just would like to make a concept tribute t Marcello Gandini.

here some others renderings, I hope you like them!

Best wishes for all

tribute_countach_1a.jpg

tribute_countach_4.jpg

tribute_countach_7.jpg

still think it needs to WOW more...if it gets the 'Countach' association it has got to really WOW!!!! :eusa_think:

HI All!

Thanks for all comments about Countah Concept EV!! This a tribute to Marcello Gandini.

I am not designer car, I am architectural illustration so I just tried to make something different...I am Fan of Lambor !

So soon I will put some imagens very good, but here I can't get...I tried but no appears..something wrong?!

Best wishes

So soon I will put some imagens very good, but here I can't get...I tried but no appears..something wrong?!

Best wishes

For some reason they were set to invisible. They are now visible in this thread. You do nice work, incidentally.

HI All!

Thanks for all comments about Countah Concept EV!! This a tribute to Marcello Gandini.

I am not designer car, I am architectural illustration so I just tried to make something different...I am Fan of Lambor !

Best wishes

Adrian welcome to LP, can I see some of your architectural work?

Its great to actually have the designer be a member here. Welcome to lambopower! :eusa_dance: :eusa_clap: I hope Santa #### is paying attention....these are really good designs.

I like where this could be going. Only the Reventon has come close to being a Countach replacement in my opinion.

The red rendering looks too much like the Vector to me. With a little work this could make a great looking car, Murci lifting vents would make it look like the original when they were up. The back end needs looking at, the lights are too big, and we need to see an exhaust (where the shield is?).

I like the overall shape a lot, keep playing, it's looking very good so far.

Didn't like it till I saw the black one... Goes to show what colors do!

Also I find the black shows off all the car's panels which need to be smooth and other parts which need to be prominant nicely.

On the lighter colors.. the many a lines looks too messy.

Hi friends!

Nice Comments, I am so happy...!

I know is need more details to be real Car not kitcar , But I tried to make somenthing :) like old days. Art is very important. But today is lost in many areas

Best wishes for all !

still think it needs to WOW more...if it gets the 'Countach' association it has got to really WOW!!!! :eusa_think:

What? How much more wow could you put in this design? Maybe have the black one Transform into AirWolf? Seriously these are some killer renderings, some of the best I've ever seen.

I really, really hope that Lamborghini is watching and you receive a call from someone with an italian accent.

airwolf0.jpg

I love it. The back could be changed a little but this is more the

"Exotic" look I think they should get back to. Very Cool

Hi all!!

First of all , thanks about all comments !

I am not designer car, I am architectural illustration, but I always wanted to make one countach concept in tribute to Marcello Gandini.

I know there are many options and ideas, but the time is short for me...althoght I tried. I am putting some renderings here and I hope you

like them. Sorry I do not have good english :)

best wishes for all

Welcome aboard..... I am the biggest Countach fan of all time..... If you can make me happy, youre doing well! :icon_super:

Hi all!

After all comments I am so happy to stay here with many Fans of Countach!

Always thanks friends :)

So Again, I am posting the last images that I have here, Who knows Lamborghini build this Legend !!Let's Dream !!!! :)

best wishes to all

Adriani_countach_1.jpg

Adriani_countach_2.jpg

Adriani_countach_3.jpg

Hi all!

After all comments I am so happy to stay here with many Fans of Countach!

Always thanks friends :)

So Again, I am posting the last images that I have here, Who knows Lamborghini build this Legend !!Let's Dream !!!! :)

best wishes to all

These are very well rendered! Keep up the good work.

This design is so much better than the stuff we've seen recently on the net.

Welcome to LP. Hope you stay a long time.

God i hope they make something like this!