SEO Service

Dr. Noisewater

I am tired of trying to find a reputable SEO person or company that can actually deliver results at a fair price. I have been through 3 different companies in the last 16 months with disappointing results.

I know the basics of SEO and have heard the sales pitches and so forth. I need someone that can actually deliver a winning combination and finally strong rankings. My niche is semi competitive but nothing crazy.

If anyone has had a good experience and is comfortable with handing out a referral either pm me or post it here.

Thanks

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am tired of trying to find a reputable SEO person or company that can actually deliver results at a fair price. I have been through 3 different companies in the last 16 months with disappointing results.

I know the basics of SEO and have heard the sales pitches and so forth. I need someone that can actually deliver a winning combination and finally strong rankings. My niche is semi competitive but nothing crazy.

If anyone has had a good experience and is comfortable with handing out a referral either pm me or post it here.

Thanks

I work for a big dot com company and its even worse with SEO there ...good luck

It seems the industry for the most part is full of people that are quick to promise the sun, moon, and stars and in turn deliver zilch.

I have the ppc side handled, the organic, not so much.

SEO people do not deliver. For real. If they were so good, they'd do it themselves. The good SEO people are doing it for themselves and thus don't need to share their strategies, nor do they need the work. Would you give away company secrets?

Well, I would probably say you did not give any of the companies enough time to even get the SEO in gear if you have gone thru 3 companies in 16 mo. That is 5 months for each company, remind you it takes at least one to two months to get Google, etc to pick up what they are doing.

I have the PPC down for Arizona since that is where my company does 99% of their business but I used one company for one year and it really did not do anything from what I could tell.

Be sure as well that they do it legally so you do not get black balled from Google, etc.

If you find an SEO company and they work out please post and let us know. Good luck!

SEO= black magic. I think there are some good companies that can make waves with PPC, but I think the organic optimization is largely voodoo. I have not found a reliable SEO company- like others have said they always over promise and under-deliver.

Well there has to be some good people out there. I see my competitors are ranking.

Just because they are ranking doesnt mean that they are working with a magic SEO company. For all anyone knows, they are fluent themselves, or, maybe their sites are just, plain and simple, more relevant and statistically reliable than yours

What have you done so far?

very true..... if you do find someone, it's very expensive....

SEO people do not deliver. For real. If they were so good, they'd do it themselves. The good SEO people are doing it for themselves and thus don't need to share their strategies, nor do they need the work. Would you give away company secrets?

I know a guy that does this, and makes a ton of money. It is a friend of a friend though, and I have not personally experienced results, so I would never recommend something I haven't tried myself.

If you want to talk to the guy I can make some calls and get his number tomorrow if you want. What I would ask for from any company doing this for you is 3-5 referrals from clients that they have worked with for 6 months to a year, and get some feedback directly from them. That may be the best way to go if they promise the world and don't deliver.

What about Stompernet?

It seems that they have a strong SEO reputation in teaching, but I'm not sure what their deal is with taking on projects for clients.

His number is 800-883-9554. His name is Ryan he said to call him tomorrow if you have the time. Hope it pans out for you.

Can't one just self-teach themself SEO? Is SEO more art than science or are there plenty of specifics to it, it is just time-consuming to learn and thus many prefer to hire someone?

Just because they are ranking doesnt mean that they are working with a magic SEO company. For all anyone knows, they are fluent themselves, or, maybe their sites are just, plain and simple, more relevant and statistically reliable than yours

What have you done so far?

This is most likely the case. I'd have to see your niche and your sites and your keywords to get a better idea of what you're going up against, but if your competition are huge companies and industry leaders, believe me, they don't do SEO. The big names are all organic because they draw in thousands if not millions of links from relevant sites on their own.

The secret to Google SEO is relevant and quality inbound linking, solid and relevant content, and time.

There will always be blackhat stuff out there, but most of the top results are whitehat.

Would you mind PM'ing me your site and the keywords you're trying to show for? I'm experienced in SEO and I could give you some feedback.

I was doing some Googling on SEO and it said that link building is a huge key to getting a website ranked highly. So if someone starts an ecommerce business, they should focus a lot on link building (or hire someone to). The thing is, what exactly do they mean by "link building?" Like how does one go about doing this...? For example, if I type "blankets" into Google, this is one of the sites that comes up: http://www.blanketsnmore.com/ But they just look like a small, niche ecommerce business. How is it that they get a high Google ranking? Is it from links or just content...?

I have had success with Linkvana.

GBGallardo on this board had also had luck with it.

However, if you do decide to look into that service, keep it at the most conservative setting and use others methods of link building as well. If your sole source of inbound links are from LinkVana you will get penalized and lose your rankings in Google.

Thankyou for the link; how does one "build links" though, like what is meant by that? I am seeing things ranging from post on blogs to write articles, etc...really confusing sounding!