Fuck these fucking people

Roman

I go to check the goddamned weather report and this is the message I get:

Cool Fact

Cool Fact

Replacing one meal of red meat with a more sustainable option (such as sustainably harvested fish or sustainably grown vegetables) can dramatically reduce your carbon footprint.

fcuk YOU!!!!! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT MY MOTHERFUCKING "CARBON FOOTPRINT" YOU MOTHERFUCKING HIPPIES.... JUST TELL ME IF I NEED A GODDAMNED UMBRELLA TODAY!

Just for that, Im going to go run the lambo engine for twenty minutes today.... for no other reason than to increase the size of my carbon footprint.... Hey you fcuking hippies.... Youre going to need to eat "Sustainably grown" dog shit for the next 60 meals to compensate for what Im going to do today...... Im going to be the motherfucking SASQUATCH of carbon footprints....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool fact:

Utilizing a smaller font in a darker color will drastically reduce your carbon footprint. Think about the Antarctic platypus please.

:icon_mrgreen:

fcuk YOU!!!!! I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT MY MOTHERFUCKING "CARBON FOOTPRINT" YOU MOTHERFUCKING HIPPIES.... JUST TELL ME IF I NEED A GODDAMNED UMBRELLA TODAY!

Just for that, Im going to go run the lambo engine for twenty minutes today.... for no other reason than to increase the size of my carbon footprint.... Hey you fcuking hippies.... Youre going to need to eat "Sustainably grown" dog shit for the next 60 meals to compensate for what Im going to do today...... Im going to be the motherfucking SASQUATCH of carbon footprints....

Thank you! This shit is so out of hand.

BTW, If I fart more, what does that do to my carbon footprint?

Hahah funny. These kind of hippie propaganda gives just bad rep to enviromental thinking. I myself am glad to help if I can contribute to being enviromentally friendly, but I sure as hell don't need the propagnda.

And btw, in which way isn't red meat sustainable?

fcuking makes me breath harder so expelling more CO2.

I think I shall increase my carbon footprint by fcuking 3 times a day for the next 2 weeks.

Russell

I just added to global Methane. Damn breakfast burrito.

GASMAN!!!!!!

Next time someone is talking about reducing the carbon footprint, kindly suggest they never exhale again.

Water vapor is actually a more powerful greenhouse gas than co2. And a Humvee has about the same carbon footprint as a prius.

Water vapor is actually a more powerful greenhouse gas than co2.

Im boiling my own urine right now....

Who are these idiots, do they think that the fisherman that went to get their sustainable fish did so in a Row boat. yea right.

Actually i believe the sustainable fish are grown in holding tanks on farms or hatcheries. Thus no need for boats.... :icon_mrgreen:

Actually i believe the sustainable fish are grown in holding tanks on farms or hatcheries. Thus no need for boats.... :icon_mrgreen:

Fair enough, but you can trace these holding tank owners back to the first settlers in the United States.

And just how did the first settlers arrive in the U.S.?

That's right. Boats.

Fair enough, but you can trace these holding tank owners back to the first settlers in the United States.

And just how did the first settlers arrive in the U.S.?

That's right. Boats.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! touche' cant really argue against that point!

Just for that, Im going to go run the lambo engine for twenty minutes today....

Even better, do it in front of Danny Glover's house while simultaneously shouting "Carbon Carbon, Oh Danny how I love my Carbon, won't you come out and get some!"

Even better, do it in front of Danny Glover's house while simultaneously shouting "Carbon Carbon, Oh Danny how I love my Carbon, won't you come out and get some!"

He and Ed Begley can choke to death on each other's cocks for all I care.